Profile for S. J. Walsh > Reviews

Content by S. J. Walsh

S. J. Walsh (Nottingham, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
2015 Gruffalo Family Planner
2015 Gruffalo Family Planner
by teNeues
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Literally could not manage without this!, 23 Aug 2014
Absolutely agree with the first review. Ill be buying again for the 3rd year running. Cant fault it - loads of space, pocket for pens and school letters and my youngest loves the stickers. Worth every penny.

Lily O'Brien's Desserts Collection Assorted Collection of Finest Milk Dark and White Chocolate Dessert Recipes (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really decent size box X 2, 10 Jun 2014
These chocolates are delicious (much nicer than Thorntons) and for £10 you get two decent sized boxes and free delivery. Excellent!

Venom Twin Charging Cradle: Black (Xbox 360)
Venom Twin Charging Cradle: Black (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved me a fortune!, 31 May 2014
With 2 gamers in the house, I dread to think how much in batteries we would have spent without this. Except e lament quality, neat, single lead into xbox box. Kids put the controllers straight on to it after playing, click, click charge and they are ready to go later. Worth its weight, and we never lose or sit on controllers any more!

Osprey Girls Quad Skates
Osprey Girls Quad Skates
Price: £19.95 - £24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Ordered 2 pairs, both had wheels sheer off, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Osprey Girls Quad Skates (Sports)
I ordered a pair each for my daughters last November for their Christmas present. By Boxing Day the back wheel had sheered completely off one pair. Amazon issued a refund and I ordered another pair from a different amazon company (as Amazon didnt have any in stock until February). Today the other pair that we bought in November has had the back wheel sheer off. My other daughter had only used them about 20 times, so that works out as 48 hours, and 10 weeks for both pairs to break. They are such brilliant looking skates and so comfortable I think I would buy again, but there is something definitely wrong with the back wheel casing.

Rabbit Shack Medium Hutch With Under-Run
Rabbit Shack Medium Hutch With Under-Run

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent hutch, 2 Jan 2014
My dwarf lopeared rabbit Pete loves his hutch. It is solid and dead easy to clean. The ramp slides down a bit so the top compartment can be shut off. We found the downstairs sides and front draughty for him, and when it rained water swirled in, so got my local DIY store to cut full sheets of perspex for the sides, and third height perspex for the front and they just wedged in - £8 in total.

This model 2019 is identical in looks to the 2029, apart from the side-to-side measurement is smaller. 2019 is 104cm wide and the 2029 is 122cm wide.
Would recommend.

The Silly Satsuma
The Silly Satsuma
by Allan Plenderleith

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a good as the sprout, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Silly Satsuma (Hardcover)
My daughter (6) laughed at this but I thought it was a bit dirty (throwing poo into girls hair). The sprout one is so brilliant and we read it all through the year. I'll try the carrot one next Christmas.

BBC Media Player(Kindle Fire Edition)
BBC Media Player(Kindle Fire Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars trouble with update, 15 Aug 2013
IPlayer keeps asking for media update. Have uninstalled bbc media player and reinstalled it but this hasn't fixed the problem, although if you launch the BBC iPlayer from within the BBC media player app the programmes do play as normal. Please fix this!

iZKA® - 3 Pin USB 1A Charger UK Wall Plug for MP3 MP4 players, iPod, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, Apple iPad, Tablet, Mobile Phones, PDAs, Kindle, TomTom, Navman, Garmin, Blackberry, Samsung, Sony, Nokia and digital cameras etc - Black
Offered by iBox Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, 24 Feb 2012
Bought this to charge the Flip Video camera and it charges just fine. We bought a double ended 1metre usb cable too so to give more flexibility about where we could charge as were a bit nervous plugging the integrated "sticking out" usb port straight into this when it was plugged into the wall incase anyone brushed past it and snapped the sticking out usb port straight off the camera.

Alex Clark Rooster Dream Mug, Fine China
Alex Clark Rooster Dream Mug, Fine China

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality and picture, 31 Jan 2012
I bought these for myself as I had had them in a cafe - they are are lovely quality china, not thick and clunky like cheaper mugs, a great size and the pattern is just lovely. I have bought 2 and will be buying 2 more!

Origami Fun Kit for Beginners
Origami Fun Kit for Beginners

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value, 3 Jan 2012
I bought this as a Christmas present for both my daughter (9)and her cousin (11). It is excellent value and has given hours of entertainment - my daughter has filled our house with origami animals and birds and we have had to order more paper. The pack comes with 3 books with full instructions and lots of fantastic squares of interesting coloured/metalic paper to make even the simplest figure look impressive. I cannot recommend this enough!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3