Profile for Kat > Reviews

PatchMommy Iron On Applique Patch, Boy Monkey - Kids Baby
PatchMommy Iron On Applique Patch, Boy Monkey - Kids Baby
Offered by PatchMommy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made and easy to use, 9 Nov. 2015
I bought 2 of them for my little man's trousers. They are really lovely. Very well made and easy to use. I will definitely buy them again.

FOR BABIES -- FROG -- Floating Baby Bath Thermometer -- MERCURY FREE
FOR BABIES -- FROG -- Floating Baby Bath Thermometer -- MERCURY FREE
Offered by Mammoth XT Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars nice frog, 30 July 2014
Good thermometer. Makes the bath easier. Does a job.

Flowering Tea Sampler Tin (5 hand-tied blooms)
Flowering Tea Sampler Tin (5 hand-tied blooms)
Offered by Exotic Teapot

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty tea, 27 July 2014
Bought it for my mum. She loves different types of teas. Those are delicious and look wonderful. So its it was a great present:)

Love Bed In A Bag, Silver, King
Love Bed In A Bag, Silver, King
Offered by Yorkshire Linen

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bedset, 27 July 2014
I love this bed set. When I told my fiancé what I bought he wasn't very impressed but he loved it when he saw it. Its made of a very good quality, very soft and nice to sleep in. I like nice looking bed set and this one is really pretty.

Johnson's Baby Nursing Pads (total 60 pads /2 boxes)
Johnson's Baby Nursing Pads (total 60 pads /2 boxes)
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars my favourite, 27 July 2014
I love them! Much better than LANSINOH pads. Much nmore comfortable and they don't leak. You can wear one pair all day and everything is fine. My favourites!

LazyFrog® 600 DISPOSABLE FRAGRANCED PERFUMED NAPPY BAGS SACKS WITH TIE HANDLES HYGIENIC PACK + Tape Measure

5.0 out of 5 stars good nappy bags, 27 July 2014
I love these bags. They are much better than nappy bin. And also cheaper. Very useful product. I will keep buying them. Also very useful when you go somewhere with a baby.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars nice massager, 27 July 2014
I don't use it any more but inshould/. Its a good product, very comfortable to use. I'm not sure if it helps to get rid of cellulite, but it helps with blood circulation.

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads x 36
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads x 36
Offered by OTCFORYOU

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 27 July 2014
Not really happy with them. I bought them after good reviews but I prefer Johnson's baby pads. They are much more comfortable. I will not buy lansinoh pads again. They seem big, sometimes they scratch the boob. They are better than tommee tippee and boots own brand but not the best. I don't like them and I don't understand what other women see in them

Weight loss sauna slimming belt wrap for legs, thigh and calves 2 in a pack
Weight loss sauna slimming belt wrap for legs, thigh and calves 2 in a pack
Offered by Commodities Online

3.0 out of 5 stars so so, 27 July 2014
Very uncomfortable. Normal kitchen foil would be better. They do the job though. Sometimes I sleep in them. I put leggings on to keep them in one place. But next time I'll buy just good quality kitchen foil.

Mr. Phong's Private Reserve Premium Vietnamese Coffee, ground
Mr. Phong's Private Reserve Premium Vietnamese Coffee, ground
Offered by Weasel Premium Vietnamese Coffees

5.0 out of 5 stars taste sensation, 27 July 2014
Bought to my fiancé. He loves it. Its one of his favourites coffees. Very creamy and chocolaty. Smells very nice. I'll buy him more of it for sure.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5