Profile for Leo's mum > Reviews

Content by Leo's mum

Leo's mum

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 24x4.5cm PRE-CUT Party Bag Sticker Labels Personalised with HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGE
Offered by Personalised Delights

5.0 out of 5 stars These arrived quickly and are high quality - I love that you can personalise them and my son will ..., 10 Jun. 2015
These arrived quickly and are high quality - I love that you can personalise them and my son will love giving his friends their sweety cones with these labels on them, I think it just adds that perfect extra touch.

The only thing I would say is that they are pre-cut which it does tell you in the description I know but that does mean it's going to be a bit tricky peeling them off the backing paper but small price to pay I think. I would definitely recommend these and will be buying more for any future parties.

ORCHARD TOYS Pirate Race Game
ORCHARD TOYS Pirate Race Game

5.0 out of 5 stars My 3 1/2 year old boy's favourite game!, 25 April 2014
Each turn you roll the dice you move and land on a coloured dot. Choose one of the matching colour carded dots, turn it over and if it matches your playing piece you keep it. Collect all six of your own colour to make your pirate and then race to be the first to the treasure in the middle.

My lo insists on playing this game daily, and has roped in anyone who visits the house to play as well. He picked up how to play it very quickly and hasn't grown bored with it either (had it for a couple of months now). I like that it mixes traditional moving around the board with memory. So if I turn over one of the cards and it's his colour I say oh no it's red I need the yellow ones, put it back down and he has to remember where i've placed his card until he lands on that colour and can have it. Would thoroughly recommend and think it really suits his age up to about age 5 or 6.

JETech® APPLE CERTIFIED USB Sync and Charging Data Cable for iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPad 1/2/3, iPod 1 Meter - 0153

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally found one!, 8 Mar. 2014
At last a cable that hasn't broken! Think it may be the fact that it's a flat cable that it is less susceptible to breaking but is far better than original apple cable even. Very happy and will be recommending to others

Duragadget Genuine Leather Book Style Case & Cover For Kindle - Purple
Duragadget Genuine Leather Book Style Case & Cover For Kindle - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Bargain, 19 Jun. 2013
This fits my classic kindle perfectly and was sooo much cheaper than the next alternative. Love the colour and great quality too. Would definitely recommend.

Gowi Toys 559-32 Clear Watering Can (One Supplied - Colours Vary)
Gowi Toys 559-32 Clear Watering Can (One Supplied - Colours Vary)
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 19 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Gowi Toys Clear Watering Can (Toy)
I have had sooo many people ask me where they can get one of these from when they see my little boy with it at the pool. Good quality and has lasted well through much boystrous activity. Moulded as one piece, so can't remove the handle at all, definite plus for me as my son does love to dismantle!! Love that you can see the water as it's see-through.

Best child's watering can I have ever purchased.

Postman Pat: Great Big Party [DVD]
Postman Pat: Great Big Party [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Taylor
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy toddler, 17 Sept. 2012
My two year old boy is mad on Postman Pat and just loves this DVD. He has recently become obsessed with Birthdays and parties so it's no wonder this was such a hit.

There are five episodes in total: - Postman Pat's Great Big Party, Postman Pat The Magician, Postman Pat and the Surprise Present, Postman Pat and the Flying Post and Postman Pat and the Pot Luck Picnic.

Great Big Party is his favourite - Everyone organises a surprise party for Postman Pat, although it all starts to go a bit wrong when Ted's machines try to help!

JEM Small Open Star Savoy Nozzle #1M (Carded)
JEM Small Open Star Savoy Nozzle #1M (Carded)
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Nozzle, 17 Sept. 2012
I've had a couple of nozzles for icing cupcakes but this one is by far the best. It is too big to use with my tala icing set but I just bought some disposable icing bags and the results were great. I am just starting out with icing, and this product was definitely novice friendly. Professional results for an inexperienced hand.

Here Comes A Train [DVD]
Here Comes A Train [DVD]
Offered by skyvo-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit hit with my two yr old, 28 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Here Comes A Train [DVD] (DVD)
My two year old son absolutely adores this DVD, very informative and interesting for children. With songs and lazy driver Ted (a teddy bear). If you have a child who thinks going to a train station is a day out - buy it!

Only reason for 4 stars is it does say on the box it's 30 minutes long and it's actually about 17 mins, which if you have to watch it as often as I do seems a bit short. However for the money still a bargain.