Profile for Wheels > Reviews

Content by Wheels

Wheels "Claire" (Slough, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Womdee(TM) Fashion Charming Beautiful Warm Beige Polka Dot Scarf Wrap Women Lady Girl Shawl-Wine Red With Womdee Accessory
Offered by ReachEU

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as described., 11 Mar. 2016
The ends were stitched together. Wil have to wear it as a snood.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Womdee Fashion Charming Beautiful Beige Polka Dot Warm Scarf,Blackish Green With Womdee Accessory
Offered by Pinkyee

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as expected but OK for the price, 25 Feb. 2016
This turned out more green that the photo would suggest. Also the spots are orange rather than beige.
The fabric is really soft but a little static.

The School Gates
The School Gates

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, slightly dodgy writing, 12 Aug. 2015
This review is from: The School Gates (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed reading this and read it in a day. Might have been disappointed if I'd paid more than 99p.

No Ordinary Love Story: Sequel to The Diary of a Submissive
No Ordinary Love Story: Sequel to The Diary of a Submissive

5.0 out of 5 stars A thoughtful account, 25 May 2015
This book contains equally satisfying parts of filthy description (some good ideas) and a thoughtful, well written account of what is going on in a submissive's mind. It rings true rather than being exaggerated. I can't be certain but I think the author has been pretty honest about the highs and lows.

Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops
Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops

4.0 out of 5 stars funny but over so quickly!, 17 May 2014
I enjoyed this. Made me laugh out loud a few times but it was short. Glad I bought it for just 99p.

The Myth of the Garage
The Myth of the Garage

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting concepts presented elegantly, 24 Feb. 2014
I'm a big Heath brother fan so this is was a lovely bonus book. Easy to read and interesting. I like the article format.

Material Girl: Series 1 [DVD]
Material Girl: Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lenora Crichlow

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad it was cheap - I didn't bother watching it all, 16 May 2013
I really like the key cast members, I had read the book it was based on (Fashion Babylon), I love a box set. I should have enjoyed this but I was sorely disappointed. It was just dull. I didn't even watch it all.

Read the book instead or watch The Devil Wears Prada [DVD] [2006].

The Girl's Guide to Being a Working Mum: How to be Happy at Work and Happy at Home (Girls Guide)
by Caitlin Friedman

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel more prepared for going back to work now., 16 May 2013
I bought this for a couple of friends for when they went back to work after their first babies. I had faith in the authors having read both The Girl's Guide to Being a Boss: Valuable lessons and smart suggestions for making the most of managing and The Girl's Guide to Kicking Your Career into Gear: Valuable Lessons and Smart Suggestions for Making Your Work Life Work for You. I recently purchased it for myself.

My baby is now 3 months old and my maternity cover didn't work out so my Keep In Touch days are proper work days. I'd been reading this book at a leisurely pace until I realised I'd been working and quickly read the rest. It's straightforward and to the point which is great. I love the case studies and interviews. They never pretend it's going to be easy but is practical. I love that it's also positive about women who choose not to return to work or delay returning to work.

I really appreciate the work done to adapt to a UK audience too.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Milk Powder Dispensers - Pack of 6
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Milk Powder Dispensers - Pack of 6

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but couldn't get eight scoops in, 16 May 2013
I'm really glad I bought these. Far less stress trying to measure out formula into the bottle. Also it is dryer; the steam from the hot water isn't an issue and so it's much cleaner. I use Aptimal and there is no way I could get eight scoops in though. I can just about get seven scoops in but only by pushing down to compact the powder.

Wasgij High Tide Jigsaw Puzzle (500 Pieces)
Wasgij High Tide Jigsaw Puzzle (500 Pieces)
Offered by maverick_marketing

4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 28 Dec. 2012
I started and finished this in an evening (staying up a bit late though). Having to work it out from the limited clues certainly made it quite a challenge but I really enjoyed it.

Page: 1 | 2