Profile for Lady Ceinwyn > Reviews

Content by Lady Ceinwyn

Lady Ceinwyn "Gypsy" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Still Crazy [DVD] [1998]
Still Crazy [DVD] [1998]
Dvd ~ Stephen Rea
Offered by WorldCinema

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Still Crazy [DVD] [1998] (DVD)
One of my fav films, I have seen it so many times my old disc was scratched and needed replacing. My boyfriend watched this for the first time and thought it was brilliant. Totally underrated movie which deserves more acclaim.

NEW MENS BOYS LADIES GIRLS NOVELTY PLUSH SLIPPERS BOOTS WOLF FACE XMAS GIFT SIZE UK 9/10
Offered by Lora Dora

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Look but no Sole, 20 Mar 2014
These look great and fit well, you can even make the wolves howl if you wiggle your toes, BUT you can feel every bump and stone under your feet and so nipping down the drive to check the mail is not possible and because of this they don't give your feet any protection which is something I need as I occasionally suffer with flat feet. A good novelty but not for everyday wear

MadCase® Sony Xperia Z1 Premium PU Leather Credit Card Wallet Stand Case Cover with Stylus Touch Pen and Screen Protector - Hot Pink
Offered by Gadgets 'N' Bits Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 20 Mar 2014
Had it for about a month now and its great, protects my phone, isn't too heavy and I can fit my credit cards in it and so use it as a purse if im leaving home without a handbag.

Adam Sandler Not Too Shabby
Adam Sandler Not Too Shabby
by Jon Salem
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 20 Mar 2014
Didn't learn anything new about Adams Sandler and the book was very short and poorly researched. Buy something else and save your money

Minnie Mouse Sunglasses & Case Pack
Minnie Mouse Sunglasses & Case Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Still unbroken, 20 Mar 2014
After a few minutes with my daughter playing with them you can tell they are good quality and she has had these for a few days now and they are still intact and she loves them. At 18 months old its hard to get children to keep anything on, but these are great and the little case is used as a handbag as she dances round the house with them on. Brilliant.....

Show set of rosettes
Show set of rosettes

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Show set of rosettes (Misc.)
I expected these to be of cheap quality because of the price I paid, but I was pleasantly surprized. They are very nice and we will be ordering some from here again for our annual companion show. Thank you

Saturday Night Live - Adam Sandler [DVD]
Saturday Night Live - Adam Sandler [DVD]
Dvd ~ Adam Sandler

1.0 out of 5 stars Painful, 27 Feb 2014
I love Adam Sandler, I have nearly all the movies he has ever made. Being English I have never watched Saturday Night Live and expected it to be stand up and was looking forward to seeing Adam in action, I was sorely disappointed, this set of 'comedy sketches' was actually painful to watch. If this is the 'best' of Adam Sandler I can not imagine what the worst is. This is NOT funny, not even a little bit, don't waste your money.

BlackBerry EM-1 Battery Compatible with BlackBerry Curve 9370/9360/9350
BlackBerry EM-1 Battery Compatible with BlackBerry Curve 9370/9360/9350
Offered by telleshop

2.0 out of 5 stars Run out of charge, 8 Jan 2014
Bought this product in Nov 2013 and it worked perfectly up until last week Jan 2014 and the battery now only lasts one day and is flat by morning. This is with minimal use or sometimes no use at all. Very disappointed as now I have to buy another battery.

BEEP if you like SHEEP Novelty & Humourous Car Sign
BEEP if you like SHEEP Novelty & Humourous Car Sign
Offered by Gregory Crafts & Gifts

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 13 Dec 2013
Bought this for my shepherd husband for xmas, its just laminated card, I could most likely have printed out something similar on my computer.

Cockerel Chicken Shabby Chic Wooden Sign / Plaque / Picture / Print by Sean Aherne Art
Offered by Sean Aherne Artist

5.0 out of 5 stars Very shabby chic, 13 Dec 2013
Bought this for my kitchen, love it so much im going to buy some different designs. Its quite thick, not cheap tin and looks stylish.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4