Profile for TD > Reviews

Content by TD

TD (England)

Whittard of Chelsea Chelsea Espresso Valve Tin (Pack of 2)
Whittard of Chelsea Chelsea Espresso Valve Tin (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 April 2015
Wonderful coffee

Bombay Dry Gin 70 cl
Bombay Dry Gin 70 cl
Offered by Drink Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 April 2015
This review is from: Bombay Dry Gin 70 cl (Wine)
My all time favourite Gin. Much better than the Saphire version. The original formula is still the best and makes the best Gin and Tonic in the world.

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band [VINYL]
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars A Small Nostalgia of a 15year old, 1 Sept. 2013
My mum and dad bought me this album for my 15th birthday back in 1967. I had heard a lot of it on the soon to demise BigL on 266m (Radio London) at the time of release and we were going on Holiday a few weeks later. So, as it was a few weeks after my birthday, mum and dad gave me this album and I was over-joyed. I still have my album carefully packaged in a clear vinyl sleeve (as with all my others) and it still gets played around the summer of each year. I have the CD version which I play on occasions as well as all my old Beatles LP's and 45s' - I so enjoy the music of my youth and have bought CD albums to replace the original vinyl and store on my music system. But the real albums like the 45's are the one thing that brings my memories back of the times and my school friends. Sensational.

chinkyboo Caltrad Black USB Vacuum Keyboard Dust Cleaner Cleaning Tool Kit for Laptop PC Computer

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremley Poor Quality, 31 July 2013
You cannot argue with the price but; not all the parts fit into the main unit and the scution is poor. Not to be recommended at all.

Dartington Crystal Ella Red/White/Rose Wine Glasses
Dartington Crystal Ella Red/White/Rose Wine Glasses

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Fabulous, 28 Oct. 2010
After searching for a style and design of wine glass that actually looked the part, I took the plunge and ordered. Long story short totally the biz, sensational glasses and - just fabulous!

TeckNet® M002 Nano Wireless Mouse,6 Buttons,18 Month Battery Life,2000 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels-Grey
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars Speedy Friendly Mouse, 7 Oct. 2010
Great product, great build quality and all the features needed in such a small package. Worked first time, not a problem and flew without a squeak to Japan and back without a request for any cheese - well they were fresh batteries! Smiles apart - this device meets all my expectations and is great value to boot.

Brian Wilson: Smile - Live [DVD] [2005] [NTSC]
Brian Wilson: Smile - Live [DVD] [2005] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ David Anderle

5.0 out of 5 stars 37 years later ..., 15 Jun. 2008
Saw this live, Saw SMiLE again at Colston Hall Bristol and finally, at the Eden Project - in my opinion the best rendition of all. The SMiLE bootleg versions suffer from poor/incomplete recordings but at least they have the boys singing. Don't get me wrong, the band are terrific but I am tainted by having had to wait 37 years to hear it and I miss Carls voice. This album in England (not sure about the US) would have been, with Sgt Peppers the making of 1967. It didn't.

To anyone who remembers or is just inspired by sheer brilliance in harmony and tone, listen and be inspired. It was the best of times then and hearing this now is too good. My SMiLe is played every week and Brians SMiLE is heard often too.

I should have written sooner - its never too late though to write about brilliance. Brian & Van Dyke - brilliant!

Smile
Smile
Offered by HANG LOOSE Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings a SMILE to my face, 14 July 2005
This review is from: Smile (Audio CD)
37years was a long time to wait. As a schoolboy in 1966 awaiting this release was a buzz that sank. I have snips and aquired tracks over the years and to hear certain tracks completed is now a joy. I do miss the 'Boys' voices especially Carls' however, Brian deserves more credit than anyone could possible give for finishing this. Finish? naw! its brand new and more true to these times than then. I play both my MD version and this - love em both to death. Did I say it brings a SMILE to my face?

Radio Caroline Calling 60's Flashback
Radio Caroline Calling 60's Flashback

4.0 out of 5 stars Caroline the sound of the sixties, 24 April 2004
Great album of nostalgia with a couple of jingles. Had expected more thanthe usual hits ie a lot of those that made caroline the staion to listento along with Big L.
Maybe a second sixties volume would be worth alook?

The Sixties Collection
The Sixties Collection

1.0 out of 5 stars The Sixties Collection - Re-Recorded in the 90s!, 24 April 2004
This review is from: The Sixties Collection (Audio CD)
I bought this collection to replace a lot of vynil. Sadly the majority ofthe tracks are re-recordings by the original artists but done in the lastdecade or so. A poor recording and in my opinion poorly marketed byAmazon. Yes its 60's but not the original recordings which the packageleads you to believe. Amazon should put a warning label on this. If theyhave then it should be much more prominent on the web site.
A realdissapointment