Profile for janetnash > Reviews

Stella Series 5 [DVD] [2016]
Stella Series 5 [DVD] [2016]
Dvd ~ Ruth Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant viewj g., 30 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Stella Series 5 [DVD] [2016] (DVD)
I ordered series 5 after watching all the other series. This is a great programme which is well written with good Welsh humour which I find very funny

Happy Valley -  Series 2 [DVD] [2016]
Happy Valley - Series 2 [DVD] [2016]
Dvd ~ Sarah Lancashire
Offered by Rikdev Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Good watching,., 14 May 2016
Brilliant programme. I watched the first series and thoroughly enjoyed it. I thought it was well written, acted and captured. I set off watching the second series but for various reasons missed the second, failed to watch it on catch up then missed the next episode and then when the series ended and having spoken to friends who had watched it all the way through I then decided to buy the box set. I could then watch it at my leisure and on doing so realised it was like series one, excellent story line, well written and acted with surprises. I understand there is to be a third series and will be watching it. If however history repeats itself and I don't get to watch it all I shall certainly buy the box set. This is a series not to be missed.

Crush Letters - New Challenging Word Search Puzzle Game
Crush Letters - New Challenging Word Search Puzzle Game

5.0 out of 5 stars challenging, 7 April 2016
I think this is a good game, a workout for the brain. It gets harder as you get further into it. It challenges you, it's easy to give up but persevere.

How to Sew Little Felt Animals: Bears, Rabbits, Squirrels and Other Woodland Creatures
by Sue Quinn

4.0 out of 5 stars What a great book. The animals are real characters and the ..., 24 Feb. 2016
What a great book. The animals are real characters and the array of clothes for them is good. I sam looking forward to stitching them. The patterns are good but my one disappointment is that the patterns have to be upscaled by 130%. This really annoys me as it is difficult to get this done, My printer wont do this so I have had to go elsewhere to get this done at an extra cost. I personally would like the patterns in all books to be correct size. I would rather pay slightly more for the book but know that once I had purchased the book that was it all I needed was the material and away you go. There are several books that I have that have full size patterns in which is much better and I know that from speaking to my cfrafty friends they too prefer to have correct size patterns. Perhaps this could be taken into account with future craft books.

Sew Brilliant Bags: Choose from 12 Beautiful Projects, Then Design Your Own
Sew Brilliant Bags: Choose from 12 Beautiful Projects, Then Design Your Own
by Debbie Shore

5.0 out of 5 stars As usual another great book from Debbie Shore, 22 Feb. 2016
As usual another great book from Debbie Shore. The instructions are clear and well laid out and as I am a beginner in sewing I like her simpleness and I have purchased about 4 of her books.

Advent Calendar - Nordic Red & White Wooden Christmas House Design with Drawers
Advent Calendar - Nordic Red & White Wooden Christmas House Design with Drawers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Feb. 2016
A really well made product that will be used next Christmas.

Hee Grand Women's Handbag Organiser Liner Tidy Travel Cosmetic Pocket Insert 12 Pockets Large Wine
Offered by buycheapDG-Ships from Taiwan Station

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good product but it is too small for my handbags, 22 Feb. 2016
A very good product but it is too small for my handbags, howev er I have found another use for it and that is for my craft. It works really well to store my patchwork in so all was not lost. I would recommend this to anyone who only has small handbags but also as a storage unit for crafts. I also use one for my small knitting projects as it can fit circular needles and small bits in.

One Clue Crossword : examine pics to solve crosswords!
One Clue Crossword : examine pics to solve crosswords!

4.0 out of 5 stars brainteaser, 6 Feb. 2016
This is a good game it tests the old grey matter. There are clues if you get stuck to help you. I would recommend it to all people who like word games.

CottageCutz Poinsettia and Holly Spray Elites Die
CottageCutz Poinsettia and Holly Spray Elites Die
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars at such a great price. It is a good size and it ..., 29 Nov. 2015
What a gorgeous die,.at such a great price. It is a good size and it cuts so well, just one time through the machine and I have cut this in paper, card, glitter card and each time it has come out perfect, no bits sticking. I am so pleased with this die and I shall certainly buy from cottage cutz again. This die is featuring on my Christmas cards this year and I am sure it will be used each year and I would recommend it to anyone.

Christmas Ribbon Bundle 15 Meters x 1 Meter Lengths Festive Themed Ribbons
Christmas Ribbon Bundle 15 Meters x 1 Meter Lengths Festive Themed Ribbons

4.0 out of 5 stars Ribbons, 9 Nov. 2015
This item was received on Monday 9 November, a c couple of days after it said, this was not a problem. The product is excellent, good variety and good quality ribbon with a wide variety of colours, thicknesses and types of ribbon. An e excellent buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4