Profile for Ms. G. N. Everton > Reviews

Content by Ms. G. N. Everton

Ms. G. N. Everton

Page: 1 | 2
3/4 length orthotic insoles arch supports heel pads 3 sizes for correct position of arch and cupped heel prevents movement flat feet, fallen arches, pronation heel pain s - supplied to NHS
Offered by Active Orthotics

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. I've actually noticed a difference!, 19 Jan 2014
My physiotherapist advised me to get a pair of these as I have extreamly flat feet. I have to say with the. Excersies that I have been doing and these in the shoe, I have noticed a vast improvement to my knee pain. They where delivered quickly and packaged well, and I think they were a very good price. Have a go you might be surprised. I know I was.

Spinning Four Flag Target, For Nerf Gun and Rifles, Rubber Band Guns & Rifles, Crossbow and Hand Bow, new design - a great Christmas present for any budding indoor assassins! Made in the UK!!
Offered by Surefire Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours and hours of fun!, 19 Jan 2014
Brought this to go with some nerf guns as my son keeps shooting them to my windows. It does exactly what it says in the tin. Quick delivery, well packaged and a fantastically low price. Well worth the money. Can't wait for better weather when we can get it outside.

Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [DVD]
Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Clarkson
Offered by The Trade Inn

5.0 out of 5 stars Would defiantly use again!, 19 Jan 2014
Quickly delivered and a brilliant price. I was going to get it the day before but am glad I didn't as when I did the price had gone down even more. A lot of fun packed car craziness with the top gear guys. Well worth the money.

Nerf Nstrike Elite Stockade Blaster
Nerf Nstrike Elite Stockade Blaster
Offered by forty8

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and so much fun!, 19 Jan 2014
Hours of fun for all the family. You couldn't have got a better service anywhere else. Item was delivered quickly and packaged well. Our son was very happy and we're looking forward to se better weather so we can get outside and have a nerf battle.

Running: The Autobiography
Running: The Autobiography
by Ronnie O'Sullivan

5.0 out of 5 stars Would definitely use again., 19 Jan 2014
This was a present for my dad. It was despatched quickly an delivered in very good time. The service was fantastic and I would recommend them to anybody who is looking for a good quality item at an unbeatable price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2014 8:00 PM GMT

Skylanders Swap Force - Starter Pack (PS3)
Skylanders Swap Force - Starter Pack (PS3)
Offered by MyMemory

5.0 out of 5 stars We'll worth getting it here., 19 Jan 2014
Did my research and couldn't of found this product xmcheaper anywhere else. It was delivered quickly and packaged well. Our son was so excited to get this and has had hours of fun. A fantastic service all round.

Britain's Secret Treasures
Britain's Secret Treasures
by Mary-Ann Ochota

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent find at a super price!, 19 Jan 2014
This was for a friend if ours who enjoys some amateur metal detecting. The book was delivered very quickly ad packaged well. The value for money was excellent and he was chuffed to bits with it. The item was easy to search for and had an informative blurb to support it. Asked many forums about books and none bothered to get back to us so this was a fantastic find.

LEGO Ninjago 70505: Temple of Light
LEGO Ninjago 70505: Temple of Light
Offered by WOW WEE

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be beaten on price or quality service., 19 Jan 2014
This was a awesome product at an unbeatable price. We wasn't going to get his for our boy as it was so much money, but wen we found it on here we snapped it up. Quick delivery and the item was just as it was described. Our son sat for ages putting this together. Thank you.

Skylanders Swap Force - Swappable Character Pack - Magna Charge (Xbox 360/PS3/Nintendo Wii U/Wii/3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!, 19 Jan 2014
Could find this product anywhere, then this pop up at the lowest price I'd seen it. It was well packaged and delivered wry quickly. Our son has had hours of fun, and a happy son= Happy parents.

Mega Bloks Skylanders Crushers Pirate Quest
Mega Bloks Skylanders Crushers Pirate Quest

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for hours!, 18 Jan 2014
Our son asked and asked us for this but they were always so expensive, so when I found this item at such a great price I bought it straight away. He was so pleased with it and played with it all day.

Page: 1 | 2