Profile for William Morrison > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Quatro 'Tingle-Factor' Bath Bathroom Shower Head Stainless Steel 4 Stages
Quatro 'Tingle-Factor' Bath Bathroom Shower Head Stainless Steel 4 Stages

5.0 out of 5 stars Quatro "Tingle Factor" Bathroom Shower Head., 20 April 2016
I don`t know about "Tingle Factor" but it is a better shower head than any other I have had on my Triton shower the fine holes seem to create more pressure, perhaps an illusion, but I am very happy with it, delivery was excellent as was the price.

Black + Decker Lithium Compact Pivot Vacuum, 18 V, Dark Titanium
Black + Decker Lithium Compact Pivot Vacuum, 18 V, Dark Titanium

5.0 out of 5 stars Black & Decker Hand held Lithium 18Volt Vacuum., 20 April 2016
About the best battery operated hand held vacuum I have come across very convenient fitting for the wall, folds up very small for this .I don`t know how long it will run on one charge as I have not yet exhausted it.It is very effective and easily emptied and cleaned.I think it was a reasonable price and delivery was very good.

Rugs With Flair 160 x 230 cm Visiona Soft 4304, Beige
Rugs With Flair 160 x 230 cm Visiona Soft 4304, Beige
Offered by Lord of Rugs

5.0 out of 5 stars Rugs with flair, 20 April 2016
Very nice rug a bit lighter coloured than I thought but cleans easily enough, reasonable price and quick delivery.

Dymo LabelWriter 450 Label Maker, UK Version (3 Pin Plug)
Dymo LabelWriter 450 Label Maker, UK Version (3 Pin Plug)
Offered by Famica Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Dymo Labelwriter 450 UK version., 20 April 2016
Very good labelwriter setting up can be a bit fussy as I knew from a previous one which I thought was kaput but worked again with the new disc supplied with the new one.So I now have two.Price was reasonable but I never noticed a cheaper one of the same model on Amazon

Shower Hose Washers (x10)
Shower Hose Washers (x10)
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Shower head half inch washers., 20 April 2016
This review is from: Shower Hose Washers (x10) (Misc.)
Washers are washers they fit as excepted quick delivery and reasonable price

MX Group 5017706250030 Synergy 6 Mode Rub Clean Showerhead - White
MX Group 5017706250030 Synergy 6 Mode Rub Clean Showerhead - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement shower head, 20 April 2016
This shower head was OK at a very reasonable cost and seems to be well made also delivered very quickly.

Tempo Rust Beige Square Design Thick Quality Modern Carved Rugs. Available in 6 Sizes (160cm x 220cm)
Offered by FE Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Tempo Rust Beige Rug, 12 Mar. 2016
Excellent very bright rug thick and well made.Good delivery would buy again fair price for this quality.

Steam Press (White) ESP + FREE Extra Cover & Foam (RRP £35.00)
Steam Press (White) ESP + FREE Extra Cover & Foam (RRP £35.00)
Offered by The Ironing Press Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Feb. 2016
The steam press is very good but can burn hands if not careful

The Very Best Of Dickie Valentine
The Very Best Of Dickie Valentine

1.0 out of 5 stars Don`t even know if it downloaded, 15 Oct. 2015
I don`t even know if it downloaded I will not be attempting any more downloading on Amazon.The album itself is very much a personal choice and quite disappointing not everyone's cup of tea.Listened to a couple of tracks before attempted download.

12 Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges fit Epson Stylus Photo 1400 & 1500W ( T0791, T0792, T0793, T0794, T0795, T0796 )
Offered by N&J Inkjet

5.0 out of 5 stars They are excellent value for money, 3 Oct. 2015
12 Compatible ink cartridges to fit Epson 1500W.
I have had these cartridges in the past and I am still buying them. They are excellent value for money,Print photos on my Epson 1500W A3 printer every bit as good as original cartridges and I feel they last longer.They are recognised by my printer as soon as they are inserted. I highly recommend them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15