Profile for Lord James > Reviews

Content by Lord James

Lord James

Chasing Steam Dreams
Chasing Steam Dreams

4.0 out of 5 stars Not so much chasing dreams as making them happen., 6 Jan. 2016
I liked this book, partly because it covered my own period and similar experiences from my late teens in Aberdeen to the present day. My situation was similar. We were three friends, two avidly interested in trains and locomotives and one vaguely interested but more interested in other things. In many ways this story parallels my own . All in all an enjoyable read and I would recommend it to anyone with a passing interest in steam locomotives as well as an an interwoven social story.

The Lady of the Lake (Restrained Elegance photo book Book 1)
The Lady of the Lake (Restrained Elegance photo book Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Made me cold just looking at the pictures, 25 Dec. 2015
Just finished this book. Ariel is an outstanding bondage model and although this was a simple tie for the story, it was brave to execute in the Arctic. Still waiting to book a shoot with her and I can promise that it won't be in such cold conditions.

Posing Techniques for Photographing Model Portfolios
Posing Techniques for Photographing Model Portfolios
by Billy Pegram

5.0 out of 5 stars Posing techniques., 18 July 2010
Not a conventional book on photography but an excellent reference book to use with models with lots of shots to give ideas on incorporating props and and the surroundings to achieve the required overall effect. Great source of ideas and one of the books that I would take out on location to show the model the poses that I want and also as a source of ideas.
Don't expect lots of details about setting up and lighting your model as there is no text, just 500 photographs.