ARRAY(0x9ee58cfc)

Where's Larry?
by Phillip Barrett
Price: 6.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for the kids!!!, 8 Aug 2012
This review is from: Where's Larry? (Paperback)
Brilliant wee book, you can just spend hours getting lost trying to find all the different items and people! We all had so much fun....very competitive to see who found what first! Great family fun, a real winner in our house, so much better than the standard Wally books!

Emerald Witch
Emerald Witch
Price: 2.58

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!!, 28 April 2012
This review is from: Emerald Witch (Kindle Edition)
Really just couldn't put it down! My brother bought it for me and I'm more a fan of buying my own books thank you very much! But i humoured him and read it and i'm so glad i did! It's such a great book that grabs you from the start and keeps pulling you back for more. You really don't want it to end...let the magic continue please Mrs O'Neill!

Liquid Millionaire: How to Make Millions from the Up and Coming Stock Market Boom
by Stephen Sutherland
Price: 21.53

5.0 out of 5 stars "I've made 80.1% over 3 years - a yearly gain on average of over 21%!", 3 Jun 2009
Since becoming a premium client of Stephen's back in October 2006, I've made a tax-free gain of 80.1%. It's now September 2009 and I am seriously buzzing about my last three years of performance. What's interesting for me is that I've made this gain during a time when the headlines were saying "the world is going to end"- So to say I'm pretty pleased is an understatement. Obviously Stephen knows what he is doing and I pat myself on the back for copying him. You don't get that return in the post office! Buy Liquid Millionaire book and see for yourself why so many people are so excited about the investment opportunity that you read about in his book. Those readers who love the book and then start to follow his lead appear to be making tidy gains and tidy profits. I'm totally sold.

**** Its now 5-12-09 and I have made a new milestone. My 2006 ISA is now up a staggering 101.6% . I'd like to thank all at ISACO and Gordon Brown for making it all TAX FREE!! ****

Science Museum - Virtually Indestructible Plane
Science Museum - Virtually Indestructible Plane

3.0 out of 5 stars NEED SPARE PARTS!!!!!!!, 23 Feb 2008
This is a really neat piece of kit. No mucking around putting it together! - you just take it out of the box, charge it and FLY. It could have been the complete package if you could only get spare parts like wheels and props!

No Time to Say Goodbye
No Time to Say Goodbye
by Carla Fine
Price: 8.98

4.0 out of 5 stars really helpful, 6 Sep 2006
This review is from: No Time to Say Goodbye (Paperback)
I've read so much since being bereaved by suicide, but most literature is so academic and frustrating for the bereaved. I could relate to everything that was being said and talked about in this book - I could have written it myself. It was a relief to realise that my new "normality" was normal afterall. Thankyou Carla for having the courage to share.