Profile for Axolotl > Reviews

Content by Axolotl

Axolotl "andy"

TOBACCO Flavour Large 20ml Eliquid ★ Exclusive Integrated Dispensing Point ★ VG Premium Base Without Nicotine | for ecigarette | electric cigarette | electronic cigarette | clearomiser | clearomizer | eshisha | ehookah | e cigarette | Nicotine Free | Tobacco Free
Offered by ELECTRONIC SMOKING SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast dispatch and delivery and the juice works fine in my iClear30, 17 Oct. 2014
Fast dispatch and delivery and the juice works fine in my iClear30.

The needle bottle thing is great for filling too.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't for me., 17 Jan. 2010
I almost bought one of these yesterday but ended up buying the Qwik Time QT7 Quartz Metronome one instead for about the same price. I'm not really interested in "features" in my metronome, I just want it to tick to a time that I set and this Korg doesn't do that..

No, no, it beeps and squeaks at you like a horrible cheap childs LCD computer game. There was another customer after me who also wanted a ticker but curled her lip and the sound this one makes. Both of us bought a quik time which has a much more pleasing "tick tock" sound (or "tick tock tock" or "tick tock tock tock").

This might not be important to you but it is to me (and another random metronome buyer) so I thought I'd share..

Spore (Mac/PC DVD)
Spore (Mac/PC DVD)
Offered by Game Trade Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Something fishy, 7 Sept. 2008
This review is from: Spore (Mac/PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
So a big realease game that's been hyped up for years now is already heavily discounted and has no reviews. I hope EA get a big enough kick in the wallet to learn that people do not want rentware games that are infested with virus like software. I'd love to play Spore but I give one star for the DRM.

David Attenborough: The Trials Of Life [DVD]
David Attenborough: The Trials Of Life [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Attenborough
Offered by Revival Books Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars something's missing, 27 Feb. 2004
After watching Life on Earth, the Living Planet and the Private life of plants this DvD is truely awful. We have been gripped by all the other Attenborough offerings and are 3/4 of the way through Life of Birds (which is superb) with Life of mammals waiting in the wings.
I saw the reviews here and thought I could live with the cutting of this series but I can't. Each episode feels hurried and there is no pleasure for me in watching them. Sure the series itself is probably worth 5 stars but not in this horrid butchered state. Buy all the full 'Life of' DvDs 1st and get this last (if you really have to).
I would dearly love the full series to be released but I don't think I'll ever look at the edited version again. Avoid.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 12, 2013 8:31 AM BST