Profile for S. I. Hancock > Reviews

Content by S. I. Hancock

S. I. Hancock (Manchester, England)

Eno Clip on Guitar Tuner
Eno Clip on Guitar Tuner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Mar. 2011
I have only just got a guitar and being an absolute beginner I needed to tune it and not having a clue I needed something simple to do it and this doe the job superbly. After reading countless reviews I came to the conclusion that this is the one for me. Promptly sent as always by Amazon, and it was so easy to use, 5 mins was all it took my guitar sounds awesome even if I can't make all the notes yet!

HannsG "New York" 19" Widescreen LCD TFT Monitor, Black, 1440x900, 5ms, HDMI, VGA, Speakers, Height Adjust, Swivel, 700:1

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 Nov. 2007
I was looking for a cheap monitor and for the price and quality this more than beats the more pricey options out there. It set itself up automatically so there was no messing around there. The speakers are a bit feeble, but as I had my own speakers set up anyway this was not a problem. It also looks good as well.

New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo DS)
New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Frostfall Games S.à r.l

5.0 out of 5 stars It gets better with age, 29 Dec. 2006
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is just the type of game I used to enjoy as a kid, so addictive you can play it for hours. It's not just the main game that's fun there are lots of mini games on the cartridge as well.

Go on buy it there are no questions to ask it is the game to have.