Profile for Yorkshire Lass > Reviews

Universal Stylus Pen for Touch Screen Mobile Phones,eReaders,Tablets - Orange
Universal Stylus Pen for Touch Screen Mobile Phones,eReaders,Tablets - Orange
Offered by Case Guru

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with this stylus, 29 Sep 2014
Good quality stylus for the price! I liked everything about it and would definitely buy another.

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy Book 1)
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting stuff... couldn't put it down! ..., 27 Aug 2014
Exciting stuff...couldn't put it down!!

Twelve Years a Slave
Twelve Years a Slave

3.0 out of 5 stars Found it a bit boring in places and definitely wasn't a book that I ..., 27 Aug 2014
Found it a bit boring in places and definitely wasn't a book that I couldn't put down like others I've read...just ok.

Samsung WIS12ABGN/XEC Allshare (DLNA) Smart TV Wireless Dongle
Samsung WIS12ABGN/XEC Allshare (DLNA) Smart TV Wireless Dongle
Offered by M.T.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far I've had no problems and am very happy with it, 2 July 2014
The item arrived quickly and was well packaged. Once I'd plugged it into my tv I was able to start using all my "smart" features. So far I've had no problems and am very happy with it.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2014, Frustration-Free Packaging (5Multi Device, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC/Mac/Android)

5.0 out of 5 stars was packaged well and I found it very easy to install on my laptop so I was very ..., 2 July 2014
The item arrived quickly, was packaged well and I found it very easy to install on my laptop so I was very pleased with everything.

A Wild Bird Nest Box
A Wild Bird Nest Box
Offered by Garden Selections

1.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your money!!, 25 May 2014
In the item description the box sounded as if it would be sturdy and well-made...I was extremely disappointed. The lid is only held on and hinged with a bit of cloth, making it loose and ill-fitting. Also, at the front of the lid there is a screw to fasten it down but the screw had been put in at an angle and broken off a chunk of the front panel and was sticking out. I doubt very much if the box would be waterproof!! I should have tried to get a refund but there was no return instructions or ANYTHING with the parcel and also the very flimsy packaging would have been un-useable anyway, so I just really couldn't be bothered to go to all the hassle of trying to return it. I would definitely not recommend this box or buy another!!

Kamor® Asus Memo Pad 10 ME102A case Cover with Stylus&Stylus holder, Automatic Sleep/Wake Function, Built-in 2-view angle stand for asus memo pad 10 me102a Tablet- Black
Offered by YoSpace.U

5.0 out of 5 stars great case for a great price!!, 12 April 2014
I am very pleased with this case/cover for my tablet, it is well made, fits perfectly and gives great protection. I find the stand useful and I love the feature where opening and closing the cover wakes up or puts to sleep your tablet, so easy! The free stylus is another bonus, although it's ended up with my smartphone now as I've discovered it's so much easier to text with than my finger...I would definitely recommend this case!

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Parts 1&2 [DVD] [2011]
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Parts 1&2 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 films in one - brilliant value for money!, 30 Jan 2014
These were the only 2 HP films I hadn't managed to see so when I found them both in one box for a bargain price I had to have them. Both DVDs were in excellent condition and of just the same quality as if I'd bought them individually. As a long term HP fan I really enjoyed both films...I was just sad at the end that there wouldn't be any more to watch! I think it was a great idea to put parts 1 & 2 together because once you've seen Part 1 you immediately want to watch Part 2 and you can! To anyone else still needing to view these final 2 films...don't hesitate, buy this!!

All-Round Guide to the Isle of Man 2010/2011: By Far the Most Comprehensive Guide
by Trevor Barrett

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful holiday guide, 21 Oct 2011
I really enjoyed looking through this book before my holidays. It is packed full of useful information and has loads of photos too. We took it with us and found it very useful while we were there. Would definitely recommend.