Profile for Solid Snake > Reviews

Content by Solid Snake

Solid Snake (U.K)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Authentic RDX Tricep Rope Multi Gym Cable Attachment Lat Pull Down Press Bar Dip Station Workout N
Offered by B2Fitness

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth having for your multi gym!, 30 May 2014
Great little piece of equipment, I should have had it sooner. It is a little stuff and plasticy when you get it but after you start using it, it starts to become a bit more flexible and is definitely good for working out triceps, I would recommend this item. The only thing I would change I am probably have gone for the one size smaller as the one I currently have is probably a bit too long, and I'm a big guy so I though the longer rope would suit me but unfortunately not.

Ben Sherman Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black PU Strap BS029
Offered by BARGAIN DEALS-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, but not without an off putting flaw!, 3 Jan. 2014
This watch is beautiful, it looks really nice and I already received some compliments from people who have seen me wearing it. It looks much more expensive than it actually is, and the black gives it a really sleek and nice finish, however the main issue is, that everything is black, even the hands which tell the time, so it is incredibly hard in order to tell the time, you have to move your wrist around a little until the light hits it just in the right way so you can see the time. However I have decided to keep the watch just because it is fairly inexpensive and I really like the look of it on my wrist, so for anyone looking to get this, if you can get past that one issue it should be perfect for you, otherwise I would recommend you look at the brown version of this watch.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2014 7:17 PM BST

Scotch C60 Desk Tape Dispenser - Silver - with 4 Rolls of Scotch Magic Tape - 19 mm x 33 m

5.0 out of 5 stars Undoubtedly the best kind of tape to get, very useful., 19 Dec. 2013
I, like many others doubted the power of the Scotch, it was only when I wielded and used the mighty scotch, I realised that no other could compare. Like the mighty king Arthur being crowned for pulling the sword out of the stone, I was crowned king of this household for wielding the power of the scotch, and now peasants such as my wife, beg to wield its power especially at times of need, like Christmas and birthdays in order to use this mighty weapon to wrap away the presents with great finesse. I underestimated the power of this mighty scotch, but no more. It is superior to all standard tapes of the likes, practically invisible when placed against things like paper as if it had a spell casted on to it by a great magician, and nor does it shine when light is pointed at it, only a true sorcerer could have crafted such a magnificent piece of equipment which is as useful as this.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not really whiten my teeth., 19 Dec. 2013
If you already have teeth which are in good shape colour wise but want to go even whiter then i do not recommend these, I tried them as I bought 2 packs thinking they would be decent at the very least and might make even a slight difference in whitening my teeth, but after a whole month of use I saw no difference whatsoever in my teeth colour, if you are wanting to have even brighter teeth I would recommend you get professional teeth whitening done, as I found these strips useless.

TomTom Go 550 Live Replacement Battery
TomTom Go 550 Live Replacement Battery
Offered by UK Battery

4.0 out of 5 stars Battery replacement is great., 19 Dec. 2013
This battery replacement was great and my navigation now runs for much longer again now, then it did with my dying old battery, however I did not initially get the toolkit with it. I contacted the seller though who was nice enough and sent me out the tool kit very quickly in the post, overall I would recommend this cheap battery to anyone with the same navigation system as it works just as the standard battery first did.

Belkin Pro Series Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Extension Cable 1.8m
Belkin Pro Series Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Extension Cable 1.8m

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cable., 19 Dec. 2013
It is a nice cable, and it seems of fairly good quality as some cables tend to be very thin ad cheap feeling, apart from that it does its job, there is not much else to say about it, it is just an extension cable.

Assecure Compatible Vertical Stand For PS3 Slim Sony Playstation 3 (2000 or 3000 series consoles)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stand for the price., 19 Dec. 2013
This is a fairly good priced stand compared to the original Sony branded one, and I have to say I was a bit hesitant before purchasing it, however when it arrived I found that it was actually very good and does exactly as good a job as the official one does. So if you are looking for a stand to place your PS3 vertically, I can recommend this to you as unlike most 3rd party stands it felt like it held the PS3 fairly Snugly.

Ledco Key Ring Torch (Old Version)
Ledco Key Ring Torch (Old Version)
Offered by AP Motor Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great torch., 19 Dec. 2013
This little key ring torch is great, I have had it for a couple of weeks now and it has already come in handy a couple of times while i have been out in the dark, it is pretty small and does not get in the way at all, It is also quite powerful for its size, it gives off a really good amount of light. The body itself feels metallic and it is quite well built so I would imagine it can take a few bumps without too much of a problem. I would recommend this torch to anyone looking for something small to carry around with them.

VOLKSWAGEN Car Seat Belt Covers Shoulder Pads Pair
VOLKSWAGEN Car Seat Belt Covers Shoulder Pads Pair
Offered by TeethStore

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, but too much hassle., 19 Dec. 2013
I thought that I could put up with having these on my seat belts, as someone already mentioned that it was a hassle to keep on having to pull them up and down every time you wanted to put on the seat belt or retract it, I thought I could put up with it, but unfortunately after a little while it just becomes a little annoying, and not worth the effort of having these on the belts. However the pads do look very nice and give off a professional finish, but they are not for me, and if you think you can deal with the hassle of pulling them up and down constantly, every time you sit in your car then these are for you, otherwise I would not recommend them.

H&S® Mens PU Leather Watch Strap Band + Tool Spring Bar Pins 18mm 20mm 22mm 24mm (Black with red stitching, 22mm)
Offered by H&S Alliance UK Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars It does its job., 19 Dec. 2013
Well for the price I cannot really complain, It is a decent strap and does the job it is for. However It does not look as nice as the original strap that was on my watch and nor is as soft. Also it feels a tiny bit shorter, by about 1cm and I wish it had been slightly longer, but then again I do have big wrists, overall I would recommend it if you are just looking for something to get the job done, not something that will totally replace a nice strap already on your watch.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3