Profile for 42 > Reviews

Content by 42

Samsung Galaxy W i8150 TPU Gel Skin / Case / Cover - Smoke Black PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't look good, 12 May 2012
From the pictures given I expected this cover to give the back of the phone some shiny black piano design, what it actually does NOT. The cover is greyish and semi-transparent and exactly looks like you wanted to protect your phone, but nothing else. It was easy to attach and detach though, so if I ever come into a situation where my phone can be expected to receive some hits and impacts I will probably use it again...

Samsung 16GB Essential Class 6 Micro SD Card
Samsung 16GB Essential Class 6 Micro SD Card
Offered by UkMobileAccessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't complain, 12 May 2012
Can't complain about anything, actual memory is about 15GB, transfer speed looks okay to me (though not properly tested), so it does exactly what it says.

Sony NWZE464L.CEW Series 8GB Walkman - Blue
Sony NWZE464L.CEW Series 8GB Walkman - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 12 May 2012
This is a great mp3 player I can strongly recommend.

Connection to a computer cannot be easier, just plug in the cable and use file browser to transfer files to player, transfer speed is also quite impressive. So far I haven't even used the Media Go software which can be installed directly from the device.

I really appreciate the navigation, music can be sorte by album, artist, genre and release year as well as by the folder structure it is stored in on the device (I especially missed the latter in most devices I had before). Of course playlists can also be used, up to five bookmark are available to quickly create favourite playlists directly on the device.

I can't complain about the playback quality which is really good and can be optimized by a variety of digital filters and technologies by Sony. They could provide some more EQ presets though.

After two WALKMAN cellphones I wasn't disappointed for the third time and can only recommend this mp3 player.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good goggles, 2 May 2012
I am very delighted by these, fitting is fine and very tunable, no water comes in, design is cool (as far as goggles can look cool), so everythings perfect.

Sony Fashion DJ Style Headphones - Black
Sony Fashion DJ Style Headphones - Black
Offered by TotallyGadgets

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 2 May 2012
Given the price these are awesome headphones. The sound of course can't compete with some models that cost more than twice the money (I tested some AKGs, the Sony MDR ZX600 and the V-55) but is still really good and totally satisfactory for the beginning. The fitting is good, although after 8 hours of constant wearing my ears began to hurt slightly, a problem I never encountered with my in-ears. I am a bit disappointed by the noise reduction in both directions, I have to be really careful with turning up the volume when I am studying in the silence areas of the library while in a slightly noisy environment you can hear virtually everything through them, problems that again I never experienced with my in-ears.

But still, given the low price the sound is better than one would expect and the design is really nice, so if you don't want to spend at least twice the money I can really recommend these.

I bought these with MegaDeals subvendor and chose the standard 3-5 days delivery option on a Friday night, but surprisingly they arrived already on Monday morning, so thumbs up there.