Profile for chicha33 > Reviews

The 'Low-GL' Diet Cookbook: Easy, recipes for weight loss, health and energy
The 'Low-GL' Diet Cookbook: Easy, recipes for weight loss, health and energy
by Patrick Holford BSc DipION FBANT NTCRP

2.0 out of 5 stars Let down, 26 Dec. 2014
I bought this to have a low gluten low carbs/sugar diet- not to lose weight...and it did not deliver. I was not keen on this cookbook as it allows for juices and desserts which I don't like. It also has very few snack ideas and many of the recipes include dairy. I have cooked nothing from it and have been unable to follow the diet.

The Falling
The Falling
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the best student movie, 17 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Falling (Amazon Video)
I'll give it marks for effort. I don't think anyone cast in this little movie were trained actors at all. But knowing that, I think the two male actors did quite well considering. The guy who played the the Devil was dynamic and interesting. The guy who played the cop was cool and easy going. Being an amateur actress who's tried acting out in student movies myself, I know how challenging it can be. But a good place to start out and learn the craft. Well done guys :)

Coming Up Roses: The Story of Growing a Business
Coming Up Roses: The Story of Growing a Business
by Cath Kidston

3.0 out of 5 stars A thick book with little content, 25 Dec. 2013
I managed to read this in under 4 hours. Not much material there! Large print and lots of nice photos, very enjoyable, but kind of skimmed the surface.

YWS 1 Roll Pallet Shrink Wrap With Extended Core. 400mm X 300m, 17 Microns Thick
Offered by PolyPostalBags

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 25 Sept. 2013
does what it say on the tin. moved house twice, wrapped all large furniture in it and still have some left
delivery was excellent too!

TRIXES Wireless Internet USB Adaptor WiFi Dongle 150Mbps For Windows 7 / XP / Vista
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent budget buy, 25 Sept. 2013
Arrived quickly, took 30 seconds to set up and works a treat. Perfect budget buy! My wireless is on ground floor and I have attached this to pc in my bedroom at first floor and never had any problems with internet connection. Please note the devise has a panel like a remote control and when conencted it lights up and emits a flashing blue light. My pc is under a desk so i can't see it, but if your box is in a prominent position or if you plugging this in a laptop, you may find this a problem

Optimize: How to Attract and Engage More Customers by Integrating SEO, Social Media, and Content Marketing
by Lee Odden

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I hoped, 25 Sept. 2013
I bought this book after being an avid fan of the blog...and was disappointed. It is written in a "dense" way that makes it hard to read and jumps from topic to topic, crammed with tips but going round in circles. I lot of repetition throughout the book as well.
I think is would be best used to dip in and out of specific topics, but I gave up on reading the whole thing halfway through.
I feel bad giving this review because the guy is a genius and writes awesome blogs and articles etc. Unfortunately, the book did not work for me

niceEshop Screw On Feed Walking Domestic Sewing Machine Presser Foot with Quilt Guide
Offered by Dairyshop

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed, 25 Sept. 2013
Item arrived, although small to fit via letterbox, I had to go and collect from post office as it required signature. :(
No instructions included, looks of flimsy construction, worried I may damage my sewing machine as I am not sure how to fit and use it.
Would not recommend

Olfa Rty-St/ Cg 45mm Rotary Cutter/ Self Healing Mat/ Quilt Ruler Making Set
Olfa Rty-St/ Cg 45mm Rotary Cutter/ Self Healing Mat/ Quilt Ruler Making Set
Offered by Sign Materials Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 25 Sept. 2013
Makes life so easy!!! size is great for beginner, but if you want to make large projects such as single/double quilts invest in the bigger size

Whole Body Massage
Whole Body Massage
by Nitya Lacroix

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 8 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Whole Body Massage (Paperback)
love this book, the pictures and accompanying text
guide you through all the basic moves

have been practicing techniques on myself and mt boyfriend
who was very impressed by my newly acquired skills

definitely worth buying as a reference

i got into the routine of doing the head massage weekly and has helped
a lot reduce my stress levels

Page: 1 | 2