Profile for Erica > Reviews

Content by Erica

Erica

Apple 100cm 30 Pin Dock Connector USB Charger Cable for iPhone/iPod (Non-Retail Packing)
Offered by Olympus International Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 31 Jan. 2015
Terrible. iphone refuses to acknowledge the cable, and now when I connect to my mac my mac cuts out and shuts down too. Wiring has come loose at base of cable.

The Great Campervan Adventure
The Great Campervan Adventure

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday read, 22 May 2012
I agree that this is no Dickens, but a light read ideal for poolside entertainment. It will remind you of being young, inspire the spirit of adventure, and most importantly - make you laugh!

So You're Leaving Home
So You're Leaving Home
by Tony A. Slater

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable!, 22 May 2012
This review is from: So You're Leaving Home (Paperback)
I was given this book by my grandpa before I left for university. I referred to it throughout my time there for a whole range of things. It really does cover everything imaginable! I'm not sure how I would have coped away from my parents without it.

Namibia Handbook (Footprint Travel Guides) (Footprint Handbook)
Namibia Handbook (Footprint Travel Guides) (Footprint Handbook)
by Lizzie Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 23 April 2012
Great guide and arrived on time. I would recommend footprints for anyone travelling in southern Africa. They are less "scoffy" than the rough guide but still direct you to cool, independent places.

Skullcandy Lowrider Headphones - Gold
Skullcandy Lowrider Headphones - Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 18 April 2012
I bought them for my 12 year old sister and she seemed to like them. Good quality, nice packaging, good headphones. Arrived on time.