Profile for Ms. R. L. Mcglamery > Reviews

Content by Ms. R. L. Mcgl...

Ms. R. L. Mcglamery

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for crafting too!, 29 May 2013
We always use this for our decoupage and it is absolutely fantastic. Its amazing around the home too. Brilliant price and the seller posted promptly too.

Ex-Pro® Phillips Shaver Worldwide Power Adapter HQ Series [See description for Models]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Safer!!!, 29 May 2013
arrived promptly and in good condition. It was such a relief!!! My husband lost the charger for his Shaver and when we found this we were so pleased. I like the fact that its is a worldwide adapter too.

Lovely Flowers & Butterflies Gel Case Cover For SAMSUNG Galaxy ACE From V Direct Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 May 2013
So pretty ;o) Love it. I would definitely recommend this. It has worn around the edge however but it still looks awesome.

Horehound
Horehound

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but not what I expected..., 16 Sep 2009
This review is from: Horehound (MP3 Download)
This album is a real grower. I really enjoyed it and can't slate it at all, but was a little surprised.... I thought it was going to be a new 'supergroup' what with with its members comprising some of the Raconteurs, White Stripes and Queens of the Stoneage... SADLY QotS didn't appear to have much of an infulence on this album at all. It is however excellent and a tribute to all their hard work. Don't be dissappointed, just enjoy it for what it is!