Profile for Rachel F. Quarrell > Reviews

Content by Rachel F. Quarrell

Rachel F. Quarrell "RQuarrell" (Australia)

Pollyanna [VHS] [1973]
Pollyanna [VHS] [1973]
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Pollyanna [VHS] [1973] (VHS Tape)
I love it,love it.love it.Its is sooo brilliant and a real joy to watch.I had it transfered over to DVD by a remastering firm near where I live(Hobart Tasmania,Australia)and now I can it watch over and over again without having to worry about the video wearing out.

Ambitions
Ambitions
Price: 9.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 8 Dec 2010
This review is from: Ambitions (Audio CD)
I think this song is brilliant.I live in Australia and unfortunately his music hasn't been released over here,but I have heard it on the net and it is brilliant.Even his album is brilliant and fantastic.I have it on my Ipod and I just can't stop listening to it.
I can see why he won the X-Factor last year in the UK.

Doctor Who - Winter Specials 2009 - Waters of Mars and The End of Time [DVD]
Doctor Who - Winter Specials 2009 - Waters of Mars and The End of Time [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Tennant
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars David Tennant-Dr.Who Waters Of mars and End of Time pts 1 & 2, 21 Jan 2010
David Tennant would have to be the best Dr.ever.He is going to be sadly missed that's for sure.
I have now got on DVD every single episode of Dr.Who starring David as the Dr.and I will treasure those always.
Goodluck David,Goodluck.

Dvd ~ Village People
Offered by DVDDemon
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Stop The Music The Movie, 5 Dec 2009
This review is from: Can't Stop The Music [DVD] (DVD)
Step back to the 80's with the Village People in Can't Stop The Music.It's a fantastic which I have lovfed since it was released.
It's really good.

The Thoroughbred (Sweet Dreams)
The Thoroughbred (Sweet Dreams)
by Joanna Campbell
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 7 Sep 2009
It is a really fantastic book.I have added it to my collection of Sweet Dreams Books.If any of you out there have a collection of Sweet Dream Romances then I reccommend that you add The Thoroughbred to it.

Secret Diary of a Call Girl: Season 1 [DVD] [2007] [2008]
Secret Diary of a Call Girl: Season 1 [DVD] [2007] [2008]
Dvd ~ Billie Piper
Price: 3.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Billie Piper At Her Best, 2 Sep 2009
I have series one and 2 of Secret Diary Of a Call Girl and I think they are some of the best acting work Billie has done.
She is brilliant as Belle De Jour.I watched both series on TV and my eyes were just glued to my TV screen.Love it.
I reccommend that all you lovely people out there who watched both series on TV should go out and buy the DVDs.

Michael Flatley: Gold [DVD]
Michael Flatley: Gold [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Flatley

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth His Weight In Gold, 17 Jun 2009
This review is from: Michael Flatley: Gold [DVD] (DVD)
Brilliant,brilliant and brilliant.What more can I say about this fantastic DVD doco about the life of a talented man.
I love every bit of this DVD especially the menu.I could watch that over and over again.
Please if you are a fan of Michael's than I recommend this DVD to you.
Buy it now whilst it's going out cheaply.