Profile for errysco > Reviews

Content by errysco

errysco

Rapid Eyewear Fore Green-Opaque Polarised Sunglasses for Golf, With Interchangeable lenses
Offered by Rapid Eyewear Sunglasses for Sport

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2015
Comfortable, amazing clarity and stylish

Casio EX-CASEBD19 EXILIM Camera Case Black
Casio EX-CASEBD19 EXILIM Camera Case Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Exilim Camera Case, 18 July 2013
Good quality, well made, reasonable protection.
My only criticism is the camera control wheel on my EX-ZR700 is visible when it is in the case, a little extra material on the sides would have meant me giving 5 stars.

Casio Exilim EX-ZR700 ( 16.79 MP,18 x Optical Zoom,3 -inch LCD )
Casio Exilim EX-ZR700 ( 16.79 MP,18 x Optical Zoom,3 -inch LCD )

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Camera, 18 July 2013
I have used Casio Exilim for years and when I decded to upgrade I changed brand and was unhappy from day one and I never changed my mind. So I gave the other camera away and bought the EX-ZR700.
As soon as I held the camera in my hand I knew I had made the right decision. The controls are easy, the functions are really great and intuitive. The picture quality is as good as my DSLR.
I run a childrens golf school and we usually video their swing. However the 30 shot sequence mode on the Exilim 700 is unbelievable, we can analyse every movement one frame at a time.
I did not expect too much from a pocket camera but this camera has everything. Fantastic!

Energenie Power Meter
Energenie Power Meter

3.0 out of 5 stars Energenie Power Meter, 13 Oct. 2012
More complicated than is necessary for the average household. Resetting is a chore as the clock has to be reset each time. Whilst it arrived with batteries they were dead. On the upside it is accurate and very useful. I was surprised at what items burnt most electricity and it has helped me cut my consumption by 23%

Callaway X-SER X630  Mens Sunglasses - Silver
Callaway X-SER X630 Mens Sunglasses - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Callaway X-SER X630 Mens Sunglasses - Silver, 25 Jun. 2011
This is my second pair of Calloway Glasses and living in Cyprus I use them all day every day. They are durable and strong and because I am clumsy they have been dropped a hundred times without problem. They are fantastic for playing golf, which I play regularly, they improve clarity and do not affect the depth of field. Though more expensive than many glasses, in my opinion, they are worth every penny.

Don't Blink
Don't Blink
by James Patterson

5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage Patterson, 2 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Don't Blink (Hardcover)
I am a big fan of Patterson but have felt recently that some of the books have been somewhat banal. BUT he is back with a bang I could not put the book down it was fast from page one to the very end like the book I could not blink in case I missed something. GREAT