Profile for Sam, Norwich > Reviews

Craghoppers Women's Aira Trousers - Black, Size 14/L33 Inch
Craghoppers Women's Aira Trousers - Black, Size 14/L33 Inch
Offered by Bambooty Ltd
Price: 32.50

2.0 out of 5 stars looked good on the outside, horrible on the inside, 19 April 2012
I have to agree with the other reviewer who felt the fleecy inner lining of these trousers had been ill-stitched in. The inner is a nasty polyester fleece which felt cheap and scratchy and it twisted round my legs severely restricting movement - not great in a trouser designed for hiking! Such a shame as the outer material is good quality and the outer trousers are well-cut. The defective lining was not immediately apparent and I wore the trousers once and was twenty minutes into walking the dog before the full extent of the trousers' rubbishness manifested itself. I am hoping that even without the original tags that Amazon will refund the price of these unwearable strides.

Nespresso Essenza Manual by Magimix M100 - Just Grey
Nespresso Essenza Manual by Magimix M100 - Just Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little machine, 15 April 2012
I have been hoping for one of these machines since a friend bought one in Sydney 3 years ago and when I tracked this one down for such a reasonable price I snapped it up and have been having fun playing with it ever since. It makes beautiful coffee every time, is neat and tidy on the kitchen bench and is brilliantly simple to use.

Sylvanian Families The Caravan and Burgundy Car
Sylvanian Families The Caravan and Burgundy Car

4.0 out of 5 stars hours and hours of imaginative play, 2 Jan 2012
I really loathe most plastic children's toys, and although Sylvanians are a little more expensive (but only a little) than other brands, I don't feel that I am being ripped off by the manufacturer. The car, caravan and characters are well-made and robust and all the little accessories are delightful. My 9 year old has been consistently playing with this range for years and they are the sort of toys that can be passed on to other children as they stand up well to loving wear-and-tear. The price on Amazon was the best I could find and the items arrived well-packaged and promptly.

Minami MorEPA Mini-Junior
Minami MorEPA Mini-Junior
Offered by My Beauty And Care
Price: 17.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting top-quality fish oil, 2 Jan 2012
I did lots of research into the ideal ratio of epa/dha in fish oil supplements and these Minami MorEPA mini-junior seemed to fit the bill for my 9 year old. The capsules are small enough for her to swallow easily (and she is usually a complete fusspot taking tablets etc) and she likes the taste. I also tried one to test out any fishy after-taste, and there is none. No signs yet that my daughter is getting any brainier...!

Page: 1 | 2