Profile for amaBOOK > Reviews

Content by amaBOOK

amaBOOK

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars BULBS SMASHED TO BITS - ANYONE NEED ANY BROKEN GLASS?, 6 July 2014
Bulbs turned up smashed which is not a great start, they were packed really really bad, I'm surprised anyone has had any arrive undamaged, now trying to get a refund.

Excel 2010 Bible
Excel 2010 Bible
by John Walkenbach

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm no longer lost, 17 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Excel 2010 Bible (Paperback)
probably the best excel book I've read, very helpful, this book has saved me lots of time from googling excel tips.

Starting an eBay Business For Dummies
Starting an eBay Business For Dummies
by Marsha Collier

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Start, 17 Jun. 2013
I've not read the entire book yet, but most of the chapters are helpful for beginners id recommend as a start but you'll need additional books.

London's Lost Power Stations and Gasworks
London's Lost Power Stations and Gasworks
by Ben Pedroche

4.0 out of 5 stars I've got the Power!, 17 Jun. 2013
I read this after enjoying another book from the same author about tube stations. It has lots of interesting history about buildings I see a lot, like Battersea and Lots Road, and old gasometers near where I live. There are also lots of good bits about more places I didn't even know were there. It has plenty of nice photos with a good mix of new and old ones. Well researched and written. Recommended.

Sunderland FC manager Personalised Mug | Martin O'neil
Sunderland FC manager Personalised Mug | Martin O'neil
Offered by Nuts About Sport

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality is not Great and font is small, 4 Dec. 2012
Quality is not Great and font is small, I think it's a little over-priced for the final product.. The Name is in a much smaller font than shown and the colours on the cup are quite faded, I will still give as a gift but it's not what I was hoping for.

Silver Pendant Necklace 46cm chain and Earrings Set with Sky Blue Topaz and Cubic Zirconia

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, 4 Dec. 2012
Really great value product the jewellery is great, however the presentation is not amazing, you may want to purchase another box to put it in, it really makes the difference when they open it up :)

Second Nature Pop Up Greeting Card for a Female Birthday
Second Nature Pop Up Greeting Card for a Female Birthday

4.0 out of 5 stars Wife Love It, 4 Dec. 2012
A very unique card, it's not bad quality but not amazing either. However it's so unique and my wife love it.

Vacu Vin Glass Markers Football Friends - Set of 12
Vacu Vin Glass Markers Football Friends - Set of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone Love Them, 4 Dec. 2012
used these for a recent party at our house, such a great way for people not to lose their glasses, it's pretty annoying when 10 people are drinking the same and you cant figure out which glass is yours.

Miore UNI004EW 9 ct White Gold Created Emerald Studs Earrings
Miore UNI004EW 9 ct White Gold Created Emerald Studs Earrings

1.0 out of 5 stars Brought and Never Turned UP, 4 Dec. 2012
Brought these for my wifes birthday and they never turned up. I had a £10 discount code for these which I also lost, mysteriously!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars It's unusable, 3 Nov. 2012
the ends pop off and the thing falls apart, I even went a brought some super glue to try fix it but this was no help. I would send back but would cost nearly as much as the refund.

Page: 1 | 2