Profile for Jennifer Lee > Reviews

The Resume.Com Guide to Writing Unbeatable Resumes
The Resume.Com Guide to Writing Unbeatable Resumes
Price: 6.42

5.0 out of 5 stars liked it, helped a bunch!, 3 Dec 2011
This book was great! It really helped me put together a winning resume. I've already started getting responses using the tips from this book and it's only been a week since I started job hunting. Another book I should mention that I had so much fun reading is Screw The Recruiter. If your looking for a job, you should read it, it's hilarious. And you learn some good interviewing tricks too!

How to Get a Great Job in 90 Days or Less
How to Get a Great Job in 90 Days or Less
by Joe Carroll
Price: 6.22

5.0 out of 5 stars practical, and real world advice, 3 Dec 2011
This book was very helpful. It's full of solid, practical, and real world advice presented in a well organized and easy to absorb format. The only other book I've read that I'd compare to this one as being as valuable to the job seeker is Screw The Recruiter. This one will make you laugh as well as give you some great tips for finding a job.

Your Plan for Natural Scoliosis Prevention and Treatment: Health In Your Hands
Your Plan for Natural Scoliosis Prevention and Treatment: Health In Your Hands
by Kevin Lau
Price: 22.88

5.0 out of 5 stars informative and extremely helpful., 25 Nov 2011
If you are looking for a good book on scoliosis that covers every aspect of what a person needs to know to treat, and even better prevent Scoliosis, then this is it.

I read this book because I have suffered from Scholiosis for many years and was looking for some help. I came across this book on amazon was very grateful to find the information both informative and extremely helpful.

Fat: The Weight Loss Secret (Lose 5 pounds in 10 days guaranteed or I pay you)
Fat: The Weight Loss Secret (Lose 5 pounds in 10 days guaranteed or I pay you)
Price: 2.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book on being healthy & losing weight, 20 Nov 2011
Intriguing low-carb or "caveman" type health book. Joseph puts a huge priority on eating fat. In my experience eating in a comparable way (almost 2 years without grains or gluten) that is exactly right - fat does not make you fat, only carbohydrates do.

A lot of the ideas I had heard before and feel like I already understand, but the unusual emphasis on eating fats was really new for me. Also many good meal ideas at the end of the book. At this price a great deal for anybody interested in a low-carb lifestyle.

College Discipline
College Discipline
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome story, vivd imagery, 18 Nov 2011
This was one erotic story I won't soon forget. I've come to really like this author's style of writing and as a result I've read just about every one of Kim Acton's books. Along with "Her Deep Submission" (which is lip-biter as well!), this book is my favorite of this author's collection so far.

The writing is very descriptive and the story is very well done, as I've come to expect from this author. What really got me breathing heavy on this one was the way the story built up the anticipation of the reader until I was just about ready explode with excitement.

The Secret Art of Self-Development: 16 little-known rules for eternal happiness & freedom
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Very powerful!, 18 Nov 2011
Very powerful information written in an easy-to-read style of writing. The author has a very intelligent manner in which he writes a book that is worth reading more than just one time.

Each pep talk given by the author is really something special. I have a couple that are my favorite that I've already read again. A must-read for all, you will not be disappointed!

Easy Roti Recipes: The Delicious Roti Recipe Cookbook
Easy Roti Recipes: The Delicious Roti Recipe Cookbook
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars really glad I found this Roti recipe book, 12 Nov 2011
I am really glad I found this Roti recipe book. I've only tried making the roti sauce so far, but it came out tasting really good. The kids even loved it, and their tough critics! I really like the sound of some of the other recipes as well and look forward to trying them in the near future.

Her Deep Submission
Her Deep Submission

5.0 out of 5 stars sexy and descriptive, 10 Nov 2011
This is one sexy and descriptive novel. Right from the very beginning it pulls you in and you will not put it down until you've turned the last page. The story and steamy sex scenes really gets you going. And then the plot and characters follow through to really keep you hooked throughout, it's really a good read just as much as it is arousing. This is by far my favorite erotica book so far, and I've read more than a few!

The ABCs of Baby #2
The ABCs of Baby #2
Price: 1.48

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful read and fantastic resource for anyone having a second child, 10 Nov 2011
We are expecting our second child in four months. When I found this book on amazon I didn't know quite what to expect to learn that I haven't already learned from my first child, but I was quite pleased to find an enjoyable and readable book which addressed many issues I was wondering about, but still not quite sure if I was correct in my thinking. My husband and I enjoy reading excerpts from this book to each other. This is very helpful if having a second baby. A wonderful read and fantastic resource!

Galloping Minds: Preschooler Learns Spanish - Aprendamos Espanol [DVD]
Galloping Minds: Preschooler Learns Spanish - Aprendamos Espanol [DVD]
Dvd ~ Galloping Minds
Offered by GALLOPING MINDS
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very impressed with this DVD, fun and interative, 28 Oct 2011
I was very impressed with this DVD. It is obviously professionally done, with great lessons. The pronounciation overall is superb, and it's fun and interative. My children really love this dvd, and they really enjoy practicing what they are learning.

The best part is that while the kids are watching something on TV they are essentially learning something useful. It is great that they are beginning to use what they learned outside of the home. They always get a big smile from Spanish speakers when they say a few words in Spanish.

Page: 1 | 2