Profile for Jennifer Lee > Reviews

Jennifer Lee

Page: 1 | 2
Improve Your Photography: How Budding Photographers Can Get Pro Results
Improve Your Photography: How Budding Photographers Can Get Pro Results

5.0 out of 5 stars valuable lessons, fantastic book on photography, 12 Oct. 2011
This book contains valuable lessons on to take professional looking photographs. The author breaks down the different components of what makes a photograph and it is done so in an easy-to-read and well organized format.

This is a very worthwhile purchase for photographers of all levels. It went beyond the basics to answer many of the questions I had regaring manual modes, exposure settings, etc. I loved how the author gave different scenarios a photographer might find themselves in and explained the best approach for each one. That was fantastic!

His Deep Submission - A Loving Couple Explores BDSM and Female Domination
His Deep Submission - A Loving Couple Explores BDSM and Female Domination

5.0 out of 5 stars This book blew my mind, I am sooo glad I found this one!, 11 Oct. 2011
This book blew my mind! I've always considered myself the dominant one in my relationship with my husband, although we never explored this much in the bedroom.

After reading this book, so many intense feelings and fantasies that I wasn't even aware I had came flushing through me. It's an incredible feeling to have, and I owe it all to this seductive and entertaining book. 5 stars!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 13, 2013 10:28 AM BST

Easy Natural Weight Loss
Easy Natural Weight Loss

5.0 out of 5 stars Great info, and well-written!, 9 Oct. 2011
This book has some really awesome tips and I didn't believe it myself until I stepped on the scale this morning but I've actually been eating more food and still losing weight. I read every page of this book, and I decided I was going to follow the author's advice and I'm very glad I did because I am able to eat some of the foods that I love while still losing weight. Great info, and well-written!

The Samurai Series: The Book of Five Rings, Hagakure - The Way of the Samurai & Bushido - The Soul of Japan (Illustrated) (Translated)

5.0 out of 5 stars classical texts written about the path of the Samurai in Japan, 23 Sept. 2011
From the formal teaching style of The Book of Five Rings to the almost conversational tone of Bushido and Hagakure, this book presents 3 of the most important classical texts written about the path of the Samurai in Japan. It is invaluable as a reference tool for the student of martial arts, the zen philosophy, ancient swords or classical Japanese texts.

The Catcher In The Rye; Owlsgate 35s Study Guide
The Catcher In The Rye; Owlsgate 35s Study Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliantly well written, 17 Sept. 2011
I enjoyed reading this book very much. It's always pleasure to find a book that is brilliantly well written since they are not easy to find these days. Another book that I've been telling everyone about is Memoirs of a Sardine lover (Life Between the Tides). This one is going down as the best book I've read all year! Definitely worth a closer look.

Memoirs of a Sardine lover (Life Between the Tides)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2012 4:33 AM BST

Stepping Through
Stepping Through

5.0 out of 5 stars I could not put it down, great book, 10 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Stepping Through (Kindle Edition)
From the moment I started reading this book, I could not put it down. It was touching, it was a roller coaster ride!. I felt like I was right there with Mr Nemeti's hardship in every step.

I couldn't believe how grabbing it was to me. I highly recommend this book to everyone!

Mama Told Me Not to Come
Mama Told Me Not to Come

5.0 out of 5 stars My new Favorite Band : ), 19 Aug. 2011
This is great! This is one of my top 10 all-time favorite classic rock songs- Mama Told Me Not To Come by Three Dog Night. This band Five Townz has created an awesome version that I don't even want to admit, but I like it better than the original! My new Favorite Band : )

Jen