Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Subscribe and Save Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "newmummy23" (London, UK)

Simon & Tom Yoffee Clear - Premium Fungal Nail Treatment. Suitable for Finger and Toe Nails. With Tea Tree and Argan oil. 10ml
Offered by Beauty Solutions Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good so far, 18 Nov. 2015
I've tried many other things with my nails and nothing has been as good as this. It hasn't cleared my nails but I am Quite confident that using 2/3 a day it will clear my toe nails.

Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy (Episodes I-III) [DVD] [1999]
Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy (Episodes I-III) [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Ewan McGregor

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Jan. 2015
Star wars so obviously a great movie loved by many! Good value for money and service was excellent

Star Wars: The Original Trilogy (Episodes IV-VI) [DVD] [1977]
Star Wars: The Original Trilogy (Episodes IV-VI) [DVD] [1977]
Dvd ~ Mark Hamill

5.0 out of 5 stars five stars, 2 Jan. 2015
Job

TRESemme Salon Professional 2066U Ceramic Styler 230 Hair Straightener
TRESemme Salon Professional 2066U Ceramic Styler 230 Hair Straightener

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy., 4 Feb. 2013
First off service from amazon was fantastic. Received the item within two days of ordering them. The actually product is great! I have very thick very curly hair and they work a treat for me. Every bit as good as ghds and got them for an absolute bargain price!

Snugg iPad 3 & 4 Case - Smart Cover with Flip Stand & Lifetime Guarantee (Orange Leather) for Apple iPad 3 and 4
Offered by TheSnugg

5.0 out of 5 stars Well received gift, 4 Feb. 2013
Brought this for my mother for her new iPad at Christmas she really likes it. Love the fact that its good quality and sturdy. Really like the colour (orange) and the fact that its leather. She has had lots of comments about it from people asking where she she got it from so all in all very good purchase!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 4 Feb. 2013
This was fantastic as I got it in the amazon flash sale. It was a Christmas gift for my parents and they are fully enjoying all that love film have to offer!

The Little Book of Coffee Tips (Little Books of Tips)
The Little Book of Coffee Tips (Little Books of Tips)
by Andrew Langley

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 4 Feb. 2013
I gave this book as a Christmas gift to a coffee lover as part of a hamper and it was received with gratitude!

The Hypnotic Gastric Band(CD+DVD)
The Hypnotic Gastric Band(CD+DVD)
by Paul McKenna

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 4 Feb. 2013
So i read they whole book. Like other reviews what's written made a lot of sense and I carried out all the steps with precision and tonight I put the cd on only to discover you can't listen to it if u have epilepsy which I have so I am extremely disappointed and feel conned as no where in the description or the book does it tell u this! What a waste of time!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2013 10:42 PM GMT

Dodo Pad Desk Diary 2011: A Combined Memo-doodle-engage-diary-message-ment  Organizer Book
Dodo Pad Desk Diary 2011: A Combined Memo-doodle-engage-diary-message-ment Organizer Book
by Naomi McBride
Edition: Diary

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 8 Feb. 2011
This is a great product and I really love the diary. Although the reason I gave it 4 starS and not 5 is I don't think the case is worth the extra money but I'm happy with it

Lamaze Play And Grow Eddie The Elephant
Lamaze Play And Grow Eddie The Elephant
Offered by JS DEALS LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely!!, 20 May 2010
it's a really lovely toy!! my baby is now 10 weeks old and has four of the lamaze toys and they are fantastic!! the colors on this one are lovely the purples really bright and has really encouraged my baby to reach out and try to grab it. would highly recommend this and other lamaze toys!