Profile for Emma Block > Reviews

Content by Emma Block

Emma Block

Cabin Max Kingston Leather Carry-On Holdall 35x45x20cm (Tan Leather)
Cabin Max Kingston Leather Carry-On Holdall 35x45x20cm (Tan Leather)
Offered by Home & Travel

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 2 April 2015
I LOVE this bag. It is made from beautiful, soft leather which has the character you'd expect from re-purposed leather. An absolute steal at the price. Well made and capacious. Brilliant.

New Look Women's T Lovely Patent Ballet Flats, Black, 6 UK (39 EU)
New Look Women's T Lovely Patent Ballet Flats, Black, 6 UK (39 EU)

3.0 out of 5 stars 5 to a 6 and a EU39 usually fits me fine but these were about half an inch too long, 2 April 2015
These are decent shoes but the outer is not leather as described. They are entirely synthetic.

I'm a 5.5 to a 6 and a EU39 usually fits me fine but these were about half an inch too long. For the price they are a nice pair of shoes but I won't be keeping my pair.

Tippitoes Spark Pushchair (Blue)
Tippitoes Spark Pushchair (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressive for the price., 12 Aug. 2013
I needed a sturdy buggy for my 11 month old daughter. I don't drive so I walk everywhere and need a buggy that can cope with 30+ miles a week. Ater a week's use I'm very confident that this will do the job.

It is very well made compared to the buggies I've previously owned (Jane and Mothercare) and at a very reasonable price. Assembly was extremely easy, the front wheels just snap in to place and the hood clips on using proper lever clips which look like they'll stay put better than other fixings I've used before. The rain cover has a boned seam which will keep the plastic away from the baby and the Velcro rain cover fixings are preferable to press studs as they have less tendency to rip. The seat is nicely padded and the 4 wheel suspension makes pushing the buggy very smooth.

I am very happy with this buggy. The only downsides are that it is quite heavy at 7.8 Kilos and so isn't ideal if you need to carry it about for more than a few metres at a time. The weight does prevent the buggy from tipping backwards though which is a plus. The other drawback is that It is fairly substantial when it is packed down. It will fit very easily in to a car but if you wanted to fold it for public transport it might be a bit bulky.

For continual use out and about town it more than does the job. Excellent for the price.