Profile for AEG > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Kill Room: Lincoln Rhyme Book 10
The Kill Room: Lincoln Rhyme Book 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling Read, 26 April 2015
I haven't read a Lincoln Ryhme novel for quite a while. I am really pleased that I downloaded this one. Once into the book I was quickly swept up with the thrilling pace and twist and turns of the story. It was great to be back reading about some regular characters and I thoroughly enjoyed The Kill Room.

Want You Dead (Roy Grace series Book 10)
Want You Dead (Roy Grace series Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another top class Roy Grace book!, 1 April 2015
Peter James certainly knows how to grip his readers. This book once again had me hooked from the start. A very evil psychopathic killer tormenting his ex girlfriend and Roy Grace leading the team to catch him. There were some sad moments in the book which were very well written . I think Roy Grace/Peter James fans will love this book.

Never Go Back (Jack Reacher, Book 18)
Never Go Back (Jack Reacher, Book 18)

5.0 out of 5 stars It has been a while ....., 19 Mar. 2015
It has been a while since I last read a Jack Reacher novel. I had forgotten how much I missed the fast paced action and page turning plot. It may be a bit far fetched but I really enjoyed the book and look forward to reading 'Personal' very shortly. It's like meeting up with an old friend again!

Deadly Stillwater (McRyan Mystery Series Book 3)
Deadly Stillwater (McRyan Mystery Series Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Page Turner, 18 Nov. 2014
This was my first read of a McRyan mystery. I did not feel disadvantaged by not reading the first book in the series because I felt the author made enough reference to the previous case and background to the characters to fill the reader in. I found the last third of the book particularly exciting, my only small criticism was that things seemed to 'fall in place' very easily - almost to easily. This aside, I did enjoy the book and liked the characters so will be purchasing another in the same series.

The Big Sky Collection: Three stunning thrillers from C J Box - Three Weeks to Say Goodbye / Blue Heaven / Back of Beyond

4.0 out of 5 stars An Exciting Collection of Books, 1 Nov. 2014
Until purchasing this collection I had not read any C J Box thrillers. I was pleasantly surprised at how exciting and well written these thrillers were. I loved the description of the Montana countryside and found the characters in the books interesting. The pace was good and there was some thrilling action. Will definitely be reading more titles by this author.

TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful app, 3 Oct. 2014
This review is from: TripAdvisor (App)
I am a regular Tripadvisor user. It is a useful tool when considering hotels or restaurants both locally and on holiday. This app is really good to accessing Tripadvisor from my Kindle.

Alarm Clock Millenium (Ad-Free)
Alarm Clock Millenium (Ad-Free)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great App for my Kindle, 24 Sept. 2014
Love this app. It's so easy to use and is reliable! If you want an alarm look no further! I would recommend this.

Gone: (Michael Bennett 6)
Gone: (Michael Bennett 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great action read, 11 Sept. 2014
I found this book gripping from the start. I enjoy the way Patterson intertwined his characters and adds twists and turns through the plot. Lots of action and page turning moments.

Private L.A.: (Private 7)
Private L.A.: (Private 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of interweaving plots, 27 July 2014
An enjoying read, fast paced action as to be expected from James Patterson. Several plots keeping the reader's attention along with the continuing development of the relationships of the regular characters in this Private series.

Without Trace (Trevor Joseph Detective series Book 1)
Without Trace (Trevor Joseph Detective series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good in parts, 10 Mar. 2014
This was the first book I have read by Katherine John. I didn't find it as gripping as I hoped, perhaps a little to gentle for my tastes. Certainly not a page turner. I haven't given up on this author yet and have downloaded another in th Trevor Joseph series to see if it is more thrilling.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3