Profile for Barry Duddy author Personal Best > Reviews

Content by Barry Duddy au...

Barry Duddy author Personal Best

Growth Hacker Marketing: A Primer on the Future of PR, Marketing and Advertising

5.0 out of 5 stars Growth hacking abc, 16 Sept. 2014
simple effective strategies to achieve visibility, followers and customers.

Build you business, brand or audience with insights from those that have done it.

Choose Yourself!
Choose Yourself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Get the book -change your world, 23 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Choose Yourself! (Kindle Edition)
James writes clearly, concisely and accurately about how things work. The pragmatism of his advice and sage thinking based on his experience and understanding will allow you to emulate and adopt a fresh mindset.

Choose Yourself do it today

The Chimp Paradox: The Mind Management Programme to Help You Achieve Success, Confidence and Happiness
by Prof Steve Peters

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mind management book, 10 Oct. 2012
As author of Personal Best - How Ordinary People Achieve Extraordinary Success and How You Can Too I am always interested in understanding the best thinking of others. As a cycling fan I was also drawn to the book when I heard about the author's work with Team Sky.

The model that Steve Peters uses is that each of us use three brains: an intelligent, thinking brain, a logical brain and a survival mode chimp brain. Using this as a basic premise the book takes you through the rollercoaster of how your mind works and the different roles played when we function using each one of our 'brains'.

The net result is that we develop an understanding of our drivers and some of the reasons why we do what we do. Good read. Recommended.

The Wealthy Author: The Fast Profit Method for Writing, Publishing and Selling Your Non-fiction Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be an author, be a smart wealthy author, 3 Sept. 2012
I came across this book just as I finished writing my own book - had I found this earlier I could have saved myself
immeasurable time and effort. If you are thinking about writing a non-fiction book ( or even if you have a publishing deal lined up) read this first.

Give yourself the gift of understanding the industry and how you can best position your book and deliver your message.

One book that delivers huge value for miniscule cost.