Profile for Anner > Reviews

Anner "anwena"

Cupid's Way: A Heart-Warming Romance
Cupid's Way: A Heart-Warming Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable read., 17 July 2014
After having read all of this author's previous books, I was keen to get my hands on a copy of Cupid's Way. Joanne Phillips doesn't let you down with this her latest novel. An enjoyable read and I thoroughly recommend it.

The Town House
The Town House

5.0 out of 5 stars and I recommend them whole heartedly, 28 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Town House (Kindle Edition)
I read all of Norah Loft books quite a few years ago. They made such an impression on me, I've started to read them again, and I'm just as enthralled. The Town House is the first of three, and I recommend them whole heartedly.

Spartan Gold: FARGO Adventures #1
Spartan Gold: FARGO Adventures #1

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jun. 2014
Clive Cussler does it every time. Another very enjoyable and exciting read.

The Drowning Guard: A Novel of the Ottoman Empire
The Drowning Guard: A Novel of the Ottoman Empire

5.0 out of 5 stars but once I got into it I really enjoyed it. I shall be looking out for more ..., 28 Jun. 2014
I wasn't sure about this book at first, but once I got into it I really enjoyed it. I shall be looking out for more books by Linda Lafferty.

CAULDSTANE
CAULDSTANE

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this book, 28 Jun. 2014
This review is from: CAULDSTANE (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book, it has everything I enjoy. Linda Gillard is such a good storyteller I was taken into the place and time, and felt the tension and atmosphere. Marvellous. I shall definitely be reading more of her books.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 2, 2014 10:46 AM BST

The Moonstone
The Moonstone

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Moonstone (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant

FitFlop Fitflop Shoes Due M-J Navy Patent/Suede Nubuck Supernavy UK3
FitFlop Fitflop Shoes Due M-J Navy Patent/Suede Nubuck Supernavy UK3

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Jun. 2014
So pleased with the style and comfort of these shoes. My feet are never sore, and my legs never ache even after wearing them all day. I already have a pair in the taupe colour and have just bought a pair in supernavy. Everyone comments how lovely they are.

In a Dry Season (Inspector Banks Novels)
In a Dry Season (Inspector Banks Novels)
by Peter Robinson
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars More please, 3 Feb. 2004
'In a Dry Season' is the first Peter Robinson book I have read. It was casually picked up in my local Library because the cover appealed to me; I was completely unaware of the gem I had chosen. Born in 1944, I found the wartime sections facinating. The time zones slotted into the main story smoothly, and the credible character of Inspector Banks filled me with the confidence that justic would be done. I can't wait to read all the authors other gems, and the thought of the pleasure they will give me - just makes my day.