Profile for Mangolusso > Reviews

Content by Mangolusso

Mangolusso

Page: 1 | 2
Trademark Collections SPID001081 Spiderman Movie Wheeled Bag (Red)
Trademark Collections SPID001081 Spiderman Movie Wheeled Bag (Red)

4.0 out of 5 stars A little flimsy but does the job, 27 July 2013
Bought for our 6 year old to use it on a school residential. Surprisingly it came back all intact, having seen the coach driver throwing the bags in the coach baggage compartment.
Must be stronger than it looks.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Ninja Stealth Bike and Exclusive Raphael
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Ninja Stealth Bike and Exclusive Raphael
Offered by RIGHT BARGAINS
Price: 37.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Our 4 year old loves it, 27 July 2013
The pop up shields seem to pop off a bit, heavy handed use I think. But they pop on just as quick. A bit of a tight fit for the turtle inside. Had since May 2013

1 x 5ft Scarecrow Garden Field Scare Crow for Birds Pest Control Scarecrows can Move in the Breeze
Offered by Mighty Oak Trading
Price: 11.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved it, 27 July 2013
I bought this for the kids, we even entered it in a school scarecrow completion. (We came 2nd out of 28).
It is still outside after a few months, still complete and the colours haven't faded.
A good buy

Mastech 5-in-1 Auto-Range Multi-functional Digital Multimeter, MS8229
Mastech 5-in-1 Auto-Range Multi-functional Digital Multimeter, MS8229
Offered by Relax House
Price: 35.30

5.0 out of 5 stars A good tool, 27 July 2013
Bought to replace my antiquated one.
Used the temp option when soldering on a motherboard on a laptop. All in all a good buy.

The red lights help when connecting up.

Frostfire Large 2 Person Instant Popup Tent
Frostfire Large 2 Person Instant Popup Tent
Offered by Innovationstore
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive for a pop up tent, 27 July 2013
First class delivery from Amazon. Duly put tent up in around 1 minute including fitting guy ropes and pegging down etc.. Before we use it for real, (on our trip to Scotland), I tried a spray hose pipe on it for about 5 mins, (to simulate a heavy shower). There were 2 drops of water on the floor from the window/mesh. I was pleasantly surprised as I did over do it a bit dowsing all around the seams etc. Well the wife was inside, so I was hoping she would get a little wet. lol.
I will be buying another at some point.

Tips For Metal Detecting (Metal Detecting Secrets Book 1)
Tips For Metal Detecting (Metal Detecting Secrets Book 1)
Price: 4.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy reading, 21 July 2013
Not too challenging to read. Gave me a little more enthusiasm. Let's hope it proves to be worthwhile when I get out detecting.

How to Become a Male Primary School Teacher: For Aspiring Teachers, Trainee Teachers and NQTs
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairly short, 14 Dec 2012
To the point. Interesting insight into teaching. I will be watching my back very closely when I start at my school.

Bosch 50 Piece X-Line Accessory Set
Bosch 50 Piece X-Line Accessory Set
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 4 Oct 2012
Well it's a Bosch what can I say. Since I took delivery of it. It has been used a fair bit, drilling and screwing. I purchased the Bosch cordless drill at the same time and cannot fault either product.

Bosch PSR 14.4 Cordless 14.4 Volt Drill/Driver, 1 x NiCD Battery
Bosch PSR 14.4 Cordless 14.4 Volt Drill/Driver, 1 x NiCD Battery
Price: 48.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A good piece of kit, 4 Oct 2012
Well it's a Bosch what can I say. Since I took delivery of it. It has been used a fair bit, drilling and screwing. Battery seems ok after 2 days of use.

TomTom GO LIVE 1005 5" Sat Nav with Europe Maps (45 Countries), Twitter and Trip Advisor
Offered by Sound&Technology
Price: 199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars TomTom GO1005 Europe v2, 7 Aug 2012
Orderd as a replacement for our troublesome Go 1005 (v1). Having got over the 'couldn't find satelites' update issue the unit succumbed to the dead battery when no external power was connected.

First class service from Amazon (as usual). From first contact with customer support and various couriers to delivery of the unit. Well done Amazon!!!

TomTom customer service were really helpful also in removing my old unit details and adding the new ones. To save me setting up a new account for the new unit in My TomTom. And also keeping my prepaid map updates etc.

Read some negative stories about Tomtom customer services on the TomTom Forum, but 'touch wood' we have not found this in all the years that we have had various TomTom devices.

Page: 1 | 2