Profile for Pete Dann > Reviews

Oregon Chainsaw Sharpening Kit and Pouch 5/32" 4.0mm
Oregon Chainsaw Sharpening Kit and Pouch 5/32" 4.0mm
Offered by yategm

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure yet, 15 Jan. 2015
Yes it was as expected although until I received it I wasn't completely sure how to use it. As I suspected however, there is no guide to control the rake angle of 30 degrees. I have used it to sharpen the teeth but I haven't used the chainsaw since so the jury is out on whether the teeth are okay or not. The 'Hausvarna' sharpening kit that my friend owns is far superior but of course that is specific to their saws.

ebertSankey Water Butt Stand (Black)
ebertSankey Water Butt Stand (Black)
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov. 2014
Yes great stand for my water butt. It was the right size and fit for purpose.

3m Modem / Telephone / Fax line cord cable lead RJ11 to BT Plug, suitable for HiSpeed Internet Modems White. [Straight 6P4C]
Offered by Best Price Square

1.0 out of 5 stars Thinking the cable was duff I pulled it all out and tried it with a Binetone phone and it worked just fine. As far as I was conc, 7 Nov. 2014
I wanted this cable for a BT phone and after trailing the cable via a piece of string around a variety of kitchen appliances I found that it didn't work. Thinking the cable was duff I pulled it all out and tried it with a Binetone phone and it worked just fine. As far as I was concerned however, the cable was not fit for purpose but because of the cost it was not worth the effort of sending it back.

Black 5m Mains Power Cable/Lead by electrosmart® ~ 3 Pin Moulded UK Plug to Right Angled IEC C7 Figure 8
Offered by electrosmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Gtreat, 3 Mar. 2014
I needed this lead to install the TV on the wall with hidden cables - like many other people. the extra length gave me the flexibility to achieve that.

Guilty Gadgets - 10M Metre Male to Male RF TV Aerial Lead Cable Coaxial Extension Female Digital with Coupler
Offered by Guilty Gadgets

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks okay, 3 Mar. 2014
Not used it yet but I am hoping it will perform okay. Nothing much more can be said but I need to add more words

Ex-Pro Premium 5m Gold Scart Cable Lead, 21 Pin, Fully Screened. 2 Year Warranty. Extra Value cable.
Offered by ExpressPro

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Manufacture, 3 Mar. 2014
I purchased this product to satisfy a need for an extension scart lead and when it arrived I set it up with the TV and 'Humax' recorder. Nothing was working which set me off for the next hour checking the installation manuals for both and then making a variety of alternative solutions, all to no avail.
When I checked the pins in the new scart lead I found that one of the pins was at a lower profile than the others. With a pair of tweezers a friend managed to reinstate the pin and on setting up again it worked okay. I know I should have sent it back but I was impatient to install the new set up.

Greenkey 30cm Rolling Lawn Aerator
Greenkey 30cm Rolling Lawn Aerator

3.0 out of 5 stars It does what it's supposed to do, 18 July 2013
A good buy but one or two of the spikes have twisted which is a bit disappointing. Next autumn will be the telling time.

Cleveland Men's Ultralight Stand - Black
Cleveland Men's Ultralight Stand - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars A versatile golf bag, 18 July 2013
It seems like a good but although I haven't used it in poor weather yet. I'm a bit disappointed with the club protective hood being held on by velcro pads. They don't work very well and keep coming apart. But early days yet and I am suffering this small problem at the moment.

Beatles For Sale
Beatles For Sale

4.0 out of 5 stars A good addition to my collection, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Beatles For Sale (Audio CD)
I purchased this album because it's one that got away when transferring from vynl. It doesn't stand up as well as some of their other albums but it still has its moments and after all - it's the Beatles.

American IV:  The Man Comes Around
American IV: The Man Comes Around

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Okay, 19 Mar. 2013
I only bought this for a copy of the track 'Hurt' and the rest is not up to much but okay.

Page: 1 | 2