Profile for Shopagal > Reviews

Sugar Free Fruit Chews 100g Retro Sweets
Sugar Free Fruit Chews 100g Retro Sweets
Offered by hollywood nites

4.0 out of 5 stars Tangy and fruity, 17 Dec 2013
These were lovely. Very fruity with a sharp tang that made your cheeks hurt almost. Lovely fruit flavours. My only reason for not giving 5 stars is that if they aren't eaten and are left they go a bit sticky. Great flavour though.

Sugar Free Aniseed Twist 100g
Sugar Free Aniseed Twist 100g
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmmmm,,, 17 Dec 2013
These were almost as good as the full sugar variety and I will definitely buy again. You wouldn't really know they were low sugar.

Sugar Free Super Fruits 100g
Sugar Free Super Fruits 100g
Offered by VIRGO PARTY SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmmmm, 17 Dec 2013
These were superb and I wish I had ordered a lot more of these. Very tangy and fruity you wouldn't know you were eating sugar free. My only complaint? As they are sugar free you eat more cos they feel so naughty!

Sugar Free Army & Navy 100g
Sugar Free Army & Navy 100g
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

1.0 out of 5 stars Bitter!, 17 Dec 2013
I love ordinary army and navy sweets but I found these quite bitter with an almost minty aftertaste. Didn't like at all.

Lustmord: Anatomy of a Serial Butcher Vol. 2 (of 6)
Lustmord: Anatomy of a Serial Butcher Vol. 2 (of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sick and twisted!, 17 Dec 2013
If you like your serial killers with no boundaries this series of books will please you. Total violent gore fest but with a story attached that is quite readable. At least the killing isn't just for killing sake unlike some ogre books that seem to just want to shock with no plot or storyline. Am on my third book and will definitely read them all.

PMS® 100 LED 12M White String Fairy Lights On Clear Cable with 8 Light Effects, Ideal for Christmas, Xmas, Party,Wedding,ETC
Offered by PMS®

5.0 out of 5 stars Dazzling!, 17 Dec 2013
Set my tree up with all the lights tested and working, three days later and a whole string of lights had blown. Bought a hurried replacement set from tescos only to get them home and half f them weren't working! Panicking a bit now as I couldn't find what I wanted anywhere until I looked on amazon. Read the reviews for these and decided to give them a go. Arrived quickly and with a clear cord, ideal for my white tree. Very bright almost blue white lights, put the rest of my lights to shame. Wish I had got a couple of sets of these now. The settings allow you to choose whether you want them flashing or not. Would definitely recommend these, really can't complain for the price, and they do exactly what they are supposed to do. Very pleased.

Into the Darkest Corner
Into the Darkest Corner

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Sep 2013
I had to re charge my kindle while reading this as I just couldn't stop reading it at every opportunity . This book was brilliant. Characters very convincing, even the bad ones, and the subject matter of OCD and partner abuse was so well written that at times I felt like I was there. Won't give any of the plot away by describing the story but you will work out for yourselves what is going on. I usually read gory police serial killer stories and wanted a break and this didn't disappoint. It's not gory but scary in a real life way and at times I was almost holding my breath because I knew what was coming but didn't want to read it. I did predict the outcome and the ending but that is no bad thing. This is just so well written that you are drawn in to the point that you almost feel like you are there. Just one pointer....take note of the dates above each paragraph. I didn't until I realised I was missing the point a bit. Sad I've finished reading this as it was so good.....

Times Up 4m Slug and Snail Barrier
Times Up 4m Slug and Snail Barrier
Offered by GoodsWholesaleUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Slugs away!, 18 Jun 2013
Wasn't entirely convinced that this would stop the dreaded slimy creatures from destroying my beloved hosta in its tub that I have had for years. I usually watch as its slowly eaten over the summer until its just shredded leaves. Anyway I put two bands around the fairly large tub and watched and waited. It seems to do the trick as I haven't put any slug pellets down and apart from a few leaves the blighters got at by climbing up the fence the plant was resting against, most of the hosta is in good slug free condition. Have moved the tub away from the fence so it will be interesting to see if the tape works 100%. I think it's a good buy as I don't like using the pellets because of the wildlife that eats the slugs and snails.

The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller
The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller

4.0 out of 5 stars Creepy, 18 Jun 2013
You know almost from the start that the perfect dream will end in tears but the way it happens is quite original and not a plot I have come across before. I think the villains of the piece could have been a lot worse as the potential was there but all in all a good read. I looked forward to having the time to read as much of this as I could when I could and didn't want the story to end. A good read for the price!

BiteMarks
BiteMarks

4.0 out of 5 stars Different....., 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: BiteMarks (Kindle Edition)
Unusual detective which made him very interesting. I actually really liked his character and found him quite believable. The storyline had some unusual plots and twists that made this a different read from the usual detective genre. Won't say anything about the plot as it might give too much away but all in all a good gripping read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6