Profile for Mrs. A. M. Nunn > Reviews

Content by Mrs. A. M. Nunn

Mrs. A. M. Nunn (England)

Church Behind the Wire: A Story of Faith in the Killing Fields
Church Behind the Wire: A Story of Faith in the Killing Fields
Price: 6.80

4.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ BOOK FOR BOTH BELIEVERS AND NON-BELIEVERS, 3 Jun 2014
A most challenging and thought provoking book. We might prefer to not know about some of the uglier parts of history but when we see how God is there, in action, in the hearts and minds of people it's so encouraging.
The light shines in the darkness, we need to recognise that. Read this testimony and begin to see how it happens.

Nine Lives
Nine Lives
Price: 4.63

5.0 out of 5 stars CULTURE AND HISTORY, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: Nine Lives (Kindle Edition)
W.D. is always such a good read and provides brilliant insight into what is for me, another culture. His investigation and reporting helped me to understand and feel more able to emphathise, even if not agree, with others with deep, cultural histories. These are their lives and we are able to share in some them.

People of the Blessing: God's Love as Found in the Psalms
People of the Blessing: God's Love as Found in the Psalms
by James Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE & BLESSING, 11 Sep 2013
A book for everyone - we all need a blessing, but how can we be sure to receive it - all the clues are in this excellent book

Prayers to Close my Day
Prayers to Close my Day
Price: 1.02

4.0 out of 5 stars NOTHING LIKE PRAYER TO RESOLVE ALMOST EVERYTHING, 8 April 2013
SLEEP WELL - take the day, leave it as an offering - find peace for yourself and those you love

Women's Institute: Bread
Women's Institute: Bread
by Liz Herbert

2.0 out of 5 stars Bread, 18 Jan 2013
There are other more helpful books, check out the library for breadmaking. If you're a beginner it could be the place to start

Prayers to Start my Day
Prayers to Start my Day
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Prayers to start my day, 18 Jan 2013
A very helpful and thought provoking start to the day and something to take you through all experiences with you'

Son of Hamas: A Gripping Account of Terror, Betrayal, Political Intrigue, and Unthinkable Choices
Price: 5.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Son of Hamas, 18 Jan 2013
A personal account but one which helps us all to understand that there is more than one viewpoint - essential reading, I believe before you pronounce your opinions!