Profile for Vicky Vaporeon > Reviews

Ladies Skinny Fit Coloured Stretch Jeans, Purple, 14
Ladies Skinny Fit Coloured Stretch Jeans, Purple, 14
Offered by HillBilli

3.0 out of 5 stars Wear and tear., 4 May 2014
I purposely left my review for a while so I could review the product after some wear and tear.
When I first got the product I was very pleased, they looked like childs jeans but stretched to the exact size they needed to be.
I loved the colour, but after about a weeks wear I've noticed they've started to thin out between the leg and are getting a hole in the crotch. Not good. :(

Original UK Plug Wall AC Charging Adapter+USB Cable For Samsung Galaxy S3 Note 2
Offered by PLANET CELL UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if its brand new, 28 Nov 2013
It was very well packaged, but upon opening I had my suspicions that is is a refurb, rather than brand new. Cannot comment on how long the product lasts as I have only just got it, however all is working ok. The usb wire is shorter than my old one, so do not buy if you like having your phone on charge whilst using it.

Pokemon Plush Toy - Eevee Doll (Size L Large) Around 30cm 12" + Pokemon Sticker
Pokemon Plush Toy - Eevee Doll (Size L Large) Around 30cm 12" + Pokemon Sticker
Offered by Mommy&Baby

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 18 July 2013
A very cute plush, nice and big. DOES NOT come with stickers, and mine arrived with the fur around its neck not glued or sewn down, so quality is about a 6.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (Nintendo 3DS)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by findprice

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of talking, 18 July 2013
Haven't got far into it, but its very different from the other PMD's. Not sure whether I like it yet, but there is a lot of talking, and the dungeons seem a bit poorly planned.

Samsung Galaxy SIII Smartphone (16GB, UK Sim Free Unlocked) - Pebble Blue
Samsung Galaxy SIII Smartphone (16GB, UK Sim Free Unlocked) - Pebble Blue
Offered by Apple Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as an upgrade from HTC Wildfire S, 12 May 2013
Upgrading to the Samsung Galaxy S3 was weird to get used to. For one it is much bigger than any phone I'd consider, but once I got used to the size I absolutely love it. It sits very nicely in the palm of your hand and runs pretty much all the apps without freezing. The memory is nice to have, and with about 10 games I haven't really made a difference to it. I love the screen and camera quality, and also how loud the speakers can go!
I would definitely recommend this phone, it is simple and runs amazingly. I can see myself with this phone for a good couple years! 5 star phone, well worth buying.

Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Case - RETRO ""Gameboy" Soft Silicone Skin / Case / Cover / Accessories for mobile phones by Oliviasphones (White)

4.0 out of 5 stars Item as described, 12 May 2013
It is much thicker than I imagined, however this is a good thing as its extra protection. Item does seem to collect hairs and dust, granted it is made out of silicone. Very nice look, have mistaken it for the real gameboy a few times! Well worth its price, and once combined with a good screen protector its very nice protection for your phone.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (Nintendo DS)
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (Nintendo DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Refurbished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky, 12 May 2013
I ordered this product at about 5PM on a Wednesday and paid for 2 days P+P. It arrived the next day (very impressed!). For a refurbished item, it looked brand new and played perfectly. I have played all the other Mystery Dungeons, and the description of this game is Explorers of Darkness/Time, but with added extras such as a much wider variety of Pokemon to start with (I got Vulpix, love it), and side story lines (Bidoof's story, etc). I think there are extra dungeons to explore too, and I'm very much looking forward to being able to evolve once the game is completed!
5 star game, well worth the play.