Profile for Vicky Vaporeon > Reviews

Content by Vicky Vaporeon

Vicky Vaporeon

Page: 1 | 2
Sisal Rope Parrot Perch - 13"
Sisal Rope Parrot Perch - 13"
Offered by Dietec UK

4.0 out of 5 stars I am pleased with this item, 29 Jun. 2015
I am pleased with this item, it fits well in my cage, and although my budgies avoided it like the plague at first, they now love it. It appears much comfier than plastic perches, and can be bent and shaped to make fun perches. I will be ordering more in due course.

Gamsy® Luxury Genuine Leather Wallet Stand Folio Case with Card Slot for Samsung GALAXY S5 High Quality
Offered by Gamsy

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for what you pay., 25 Jun. 2015
Very nice quality, got a sort of suede lining on the inside and slots for credit cards and other things. I feel more protected having this case, however it makes pressing the volume button a little more difficult than before. Other than that, 4*.

Puckator SK172, Decorative Skull with Cogs
Puckator SK172, Decorative Skull with Cogs

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend 5*, 25 Jun. 2015
Love this skul, bought it for a birthday present but I didn't expect that much quality. When it arrived I was very pleased, it's a decent size and is very nicely detailed. Looks very good on our skull shelf, thank you.

Kingston Technology 32 GB microSDHC Class 10 Flash Card with SD card adapter
Kingston Technology 32 GB microSDHC Class 10 Flash Card with SD card adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with purchase, 25 Jun. 2015
Arrived promptly and in good working order. Decent price for what you get 5*

Evolution of a Geek IT Computer Nerd T Shirt Funny Nerdy Geeky Sci Fi Cool Gift
Evolution of a Geek IT Computer Nerd T Shirt Funny Nerdy Geeky Sci Fi Cool Gift
Offered by Shop4yoo

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality isn't good, 11 Mar. 2015
I really like this t-shirt, which is a shame because I don't think it will last very long. The quality of the shirt itself is nice, and its slim fit which is what I like. However, when it arrived it was covered in white stains, and smelt strongly of hot cross buns(?!). I put it in the wash as soon as I opened it. The white stains disappeared, but the printed pattern has started to peel already, and there are a few red marks on the white print itself. I did want to post a review a little later on, so I could say how many washes it took to ruin the print, however I thought I should post this now so others can see this review.

Caribbean Pirate Lady Fancy Dress Costume One Size
Caribbean Pirate Lady Fancy Dress Costume One Size
Offered by Price Drop UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Over all I was a bit disappointed in this product, 2 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Pirate Lady Costume (Toy)
I bought this outfit for a halloween party I had at work. When it arrived, I was very worried about all the black ink on the inside of the plastic case it came in. Luckily it didn't appear to rub off. Over all I was a bit disappointed in this product. The waistcoat was black not brown, and was very fiddly to put on with bits you tie up at the back rather than a full waist coat. The skirt was knee length (which I was pleased with), but my main issue was with the t-shirt. When trying it on the elastic in the shirt left red marks on my skin from where it was rubbing. The shirt was also incredibly see through. I was wearing a white bra and you could still see everything. I ended up having to compromise with one of my own stripy shirts, which left me very disappointed considering I didn't feel very piratey.

Ladies Skinny Fit Coloured Stretch Jeans, Purple, 14
Ladies Skinny Fit Coloured Stretch Jeans, Purple, 14
Offered by HillBilli

3.0 out of 5 stars Wear and tear., 4 May 2014
I purposely left my review for a while so I could review the product after some wear and tear.
When I first got the product I was very pleased, they looked like childs jeans but stretched to the exact size they needed to be.
I loved the colour, but after about a weeks wear I've noticed they've started to thin out between the leg and are getting a hole in the crotch. Not good. :(

Samsung ETA-U90UWE - Travel Adapter 5.1V 2.1A (12 warranty)
Samsung ETA-U90UWE - Travel Adapter 5.1V 2.1A (12 warranty)
Offered by Technomobiles

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if its brand new, 28 Nov. 2013
It was very well packaged, but upon opening I had my suspicions that is is a refurb, rather than brand new. Cannot comment on how long the product lasts as I have only just got it, however all is working ok. The usb wire is shorter than my old one, so do not buy if you like having your phone on charge whilst using it.

Pokemon Plush Toy - Eevee Doll (Size L Large) Around 30cm 12" + Pokemon Sticker
Pokemon Plush Toy - Eevee Doll (Size L Large) Around 30cm 12" + Pokemon Sticker
Offered by allaround

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 18 July 2013
A very cute plush, nice and big. DOES NOT come with stickers, and mine arrived with the fur around its neck not glued or sewn down, so quality is about a 6.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (Nintendo 3DS)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Arancia Eoutlet

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of talking, 18 July 2013
Haven't got far into it, but its very different from the other PMD's. Not sure whether I like it yet, but there is a lot of talking, and the dungeons seem a bit poorly planned.

Page: 1 | 2