Profile for Michelle Hall > Reviews

Content by Michelle Hall

Michelle Hall

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
White 47" Height DIY Wood Beautiful Flower Shelving Storage 4-Shelf Shelving Unit Kit, (4 Tiers Commodity Shelf) Storage Box Rack

4.0 out of 5 stars Tidy little corner unit which holds all my daughter's accessories ..., 10 Dec. 2015
Tidy little corner unit which holds all my daughter's accessories in her bedroom. Be careful though when assembling it.

His Uncle's Favorite
His Uncle's Favorite
by Lory Lilian

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic book by my favourite author, 28 Sept. 2015
This review is from: His Uncle's Favorite (Paperback)
Another fantastic book by my favourite author. I highly recommend it along with all the other books Lory Lilian has wrote

Another Place in Time: A Pride and Prejudice Time-Travel Romance
Another Place in Time: A Pride and Prejudice Time-Travel Romance
by Mary Lydon Simonsen

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Sept. 2015
Another fabulous book by this author. If only time travel did exist!

Pride and Prejudice
Pride and Prejudice

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Sept. 2015
One of the best books ever written and published.

1 x 500ml White Solar Reflect Paint Polycarbonate Glass Conservatory Shading Greenhouse
Offered by Fascinating Finishes Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars This actually does work and it does do the job ..., 28 Sept. 2015
This actually does work and it does do the job which is required. I can now sit in my conservatory in the very hot months and we have also had torrential rain and the pain is still on the outside of the roof and has not moved or flaked or come away

Mr Snugs KatDen Outdoor Cat Kennel - Sandstone Colour
Mr Snugs KatDen Outdoor Cat Kennel - Sandstone Colour
Offered by The Ark Pet Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars I know that he is nice and dry in Mr, 28 Sept. 2015
My cat absolutely loves his little house and now if I am at work and it rains and he is outside, I know that he is nice and dry in Mr. Snugs!

Women's Fashion Lace Pearl Beads Headhand Hairband Hair Band
Women's Fashion Lace Pearl Beads Headhand Hairband Hair Band
Offered by Sanwood

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a beautiful headband and every time I wear it lots of ..., 20 Aug. 2015
This is a beautiful headband and every time I wear it lots of people always comment how pretty it is.

Becoming Elizabeth Darcy
Becoming Elizabeth Darcy

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one of my favourite books. I highly recommend it, 20 Aug. 2015
This is one of my favourite books. I highly recommend it. It is about time travel when Beth Hannigan goes back in time and into the body of Elizabeth Darcy. My heart was in my mouth when she met Mr. Darcy for the first time when he came to her rooms. Highly, highly recommend.

Darcy and Elizabeth: A Season of Courtship: Volume 1 (Darcy Saga Prequel Duo)
Darcy and Elizabeth: A Season of Courtship: Volume 1 (Darcy Saga Prequel Duo)
by Sharon Lathan

2.0 out of 5 stars Such a Shame!, 16 July 2014
I have read every book Sharon Lathan has wrote on the Darcys and have enjoyed all of them. However, sadly for me this just did not do it. For me personally, I felt as if someone other than Sharon Lathan had wrote this book. There is volume 2 and I will probably buy it but me this was very disappointing and such a shame because all her other books are excellent.

The Perfect Match: a Pride and Prejudice sequel
The Perfect Match: a Pride and Prejudice sequel
by Lory Lilian

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one of the best novellas I have ever read, 16 July 2014
This is one of the best novellas I have ever read. If you are like me and truly believe that Darcy and Elizabeth are true soul mates and made for each other then this is for you. It is a 120 page epilogue of the 12 months following the double marriage ceremony following on from where Jane Austen finished P & P.

Ms. Lilian sums everything up but again after reading her books, I always want more, more more! Fantastic read will leave you with a book hangover. I personally like Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle playing Darcy and Elizabeth - no-one else will do for me and I could hear and see them when reading this book. You can feel the great passion between them. Superbly written passionate scenes, not graphic sex scenes. Great book for all.

I need to calm down now and take some of Mrs. Bennett's smelling salts!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8