Profile for Michelle Hall > Reviews

Content by Michelle Hall

Michelle Hall

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Darcy and Elizabeth: A Season of Courtship: 1 (Darcy Saga Prequel Duo)
Darcy and Elizabeth: A Season of Courtship: 1 (Darcy Saga Prequel Duo)
by Sharon Lathan

2.0 out of 5 stars Such a Shame!, 16 July 2014
I have read every book Sharon Lathan has wrote on the Darcys and have enjoyed all of them. However, sadly for me this just did not do it. For me personally, I felt as if someone other than Sharon Lathan had wrote this book. There is volume 2 and I will probably buy it but me this was very disappointing and such a shame because all her other books are excellent.

The Perfect Match: a Pride and Prejudice sequel
The Perfect Match: a Pride and Prejudice sequel
by Lory Lilian

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one of the best novellas I have ever read, 16 July 2014
This is one of the best novellas I have ever read. If you are like me and truly believe that Darcy and Elizabeth are true soul mates and made for each other then this is for you. It is a 120 page epilogue of the 12 months following the double marriage ceremony following on from where Jane Austen finished P & P.

Ms. Lilian sums everything up but again after reading her books, I always want more, more more! Fantastic read will leave you with a book hangover. I personally like Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle playing Darcy and Elizabeth - no-one else will do for me and I could hear and see them when reading this book. You can feel the great passion between them. Superbly written passionate scenes, not graphic sex scenes. Great book for all.

I need to calm down now and take some of Mrs. Bennett's smelling salts!!

General Gifts 925 Sterling Silver European Style Antique Silver "Owl" Graduation Charms/Beads For Pandora, Biagi, Chamilia, Troll And More Bracelets
Offered by Sparkly Jewels

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Gift, 24 Jun. 2014
This is exactly what it looks like in the picture and I am really pleased with it. It is for my daughter's graduation and it will fit on her Pandora bracelet. It would be nice if you were offered a gift box to purchase with it but I had a spare one at home but overall very pleased with it and would highly recommend it for a graduation gift.

Dear Mr. Darcy
Dear Mr. Darcy
by Amanda Grange

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Dear Mr. Darcy (Paperback)
Another fantastic book by Amanda Grange. This book is a series of letters and I didn't know if I would like that but because of the fantastic reviews I decided to go ahead and purchase the book and I am so glad I did. The book makes you laugh out loud when you are reading the letters - especially where Mary Bennett writes to her friend and says that she thinks Mr. Darcy has taken a fancy to her because of his look of astonishment when she was playing the pianoforte at Lucas Lodge!!! Highly, highly recommend this book.

Mr. Darcy's Noble Connections: A Pride & Prejudice Variation
Mr. Darcy's Noble Connections: A Pride & Prejudice Variation
by Abigail Reynolds

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 May 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this what if version. Lots and lots of twists and turns and a very enjoyable read. Another great book from Abigail Reynolds

A Walk in the Meadows at Rosings Park
A Walk in the Meadows at Rosings Park

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Story, 22 April 2014
Another favourite of mine. Short but very sweet and I also liked the bonus story at the end. Lovely enjoyable short novella.

A Wife for Mr. Darcy
A Wife for Mr. Darcy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 April 2014
This review is from: A Wife for Mr. Darcy (Paperback)
A great book - thoroughly enjoyed it and I would highly recommend for all Austen fans. However, like Amanda Grange I think Ms. Simonsen's books are all good apart from Mr. Darcy's bite which is only not in the genre that I like.

Mr. Darcy's Bite
Mr. Darcy's Bite

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Mr. Darcy's Bite (Paperback)
Again, enjoyed this story but as I have mentioned previously I do not like books about Darcy and Elizabeth which are a modern version or where Mr. Darcy is Edward Pullen from a version of Twilight. Others really enjoy these sort of books but it is just not my cup of tea.

Trueshopping Outdoor Garden / Patio / Lawn Adirondack Vintage "Bowland" Rocking Rocker Chair Natural Wood Finish Perfect for Indoor Or Outdoor and Easy To Assemble
Offered by Trueshopping Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 22 April 2014
This was bought as a gift for me from my parents. Absolutely love it. Can't wait for the fine weather to arrive so I can sit, rock and read my P & P books on the decking. My Dad said it took him ages to assemble though but really worth it when you see the finished product.

Mr. Darcy's Angel of Mercy: A Romance of The Great War
Mr. Darcy's Angel of Mercy: A Romance of The Great War

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 22 April 2014
I enjoyed this book although I am not a great fan of reading about Darcy and Elizabeth when World War I is taking place but that is just my opinion. It is a good story I enjoyed it - I just like reading about Darcy and Elizabeth in 1813 times.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7