Profile for Binnie > Reviews

Content by Binnie

Binnie "free spirit" (Cambridge, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Hilltop Honey Raw British Wildflower 340 g
Hilltop Honey Raw British Wildflower 340 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 20 April 2015
lovely tasty, runny honey. Great for my morning honey and lemon, with a subtle sweet taste that is neither cloying nor sugary, just lovely and gently sweet.

Comfort Touch Shredded memory Foam Pillow, Quality Comfort
Comfort Touch Shredded memory Foam Pillow, Quality Comfort

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pillow for getting neck and headache under control...., 30 July 2014
I had been suffering from neck and headaches until I used a memory foam pillow whilst visiting family. I ordered one of these and have found it works just as well as the one I'd used whilst visiting.

I've gone from pain every day to pain free instantly! It's been a revelation.

It did arrive flat and took a few days to get to a size that looked like it might be usable. Not a big problem, you just have to be patient before you can use it.

Highly recommended product.

Redken - SMOOTH DOWN champú 300 ml
Redken - SMOOTH DOWN champú 300 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous product for unruly hair., 1 May 2014
I have the most unruly and unmanageable hair.... this shampoo is brilliant toward helping keeping it in check. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars not as good as smooth down, 1 May 2014
I couldn't seem to source the usual shampoo, so ordered this thinking it was the same but repackaged. It's not.

The shampoo itself does the job and it good, but it's not as good as the original for me.

The Shaman's Oracle: Oracle Cards for Ancient Wisdom and Guidance
The Shaman's Oracle: Oracle Cards for Ancient Wisdom and Guidance
by John Matthews
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars need time to use, 19 Feb. 2014
these are lovely to look at and the book that comes with them is well detailed.

It does feel like a long and complicated process to get going with them though!

If you get a feel for them and use them as it suits you best, they're different to a lot of other divination cards and enjoyable to use.

ASUS Google NEXUS 7 (Version 1) Tablet Case with Built-In PropUp Stand & Magnetic Sleep Sensors - from G-HUB - ZEBRA Print (Limited Edition) Cover for ORIGINAL Google ASUS NEXUS 7 Tablet - 2012 Release (All Models Including: 16GB / 32GB , 3G / 4G , BlueTooth / LTE / WiFi models, etc. ) - Package Includes BONUS: G-HUB ProPen Stylus
Offered by G-Hub

3.0 out of 5 stars it's okay..., 11 Aug. 2013
but not fabulous. Maybe because I have a more generic tablet and not a more popular branded one. It didn't quite work for me. The gaps for buttone weren't where they needed to be for me.

It did however cover the tablet, kept it safe etc. I had to put it in upside down to be able to access the buttons, but that meant it didn't work as a stand.

Good enough until I find the right thing.

Bio Ears Soft Silicone EarPlugs Protection - 3 Pairs
Bio Ears Soft Silicone EarPlugs Protection - 3 Pairs

5.0 out of 5 stars best earplugs on the market, 11 Aug. 2013
I've been using these for the last few years, usually buying them from Boots, but getting them from Cirrus Healthcare this time around.

These mould in your fingers (a bit like bluetac) and then fit into your ears and almost seal to reduce noise very well. They don't last forever, hence the need for new ones periodically. They are comfortable tp wear, unlike the foam ones that always give me earache.

I've used them on flights a lot and even in a hostel in New York where I shared a room with three others and had the windows open all night with sirens, traffic noise and people noise all night long. I slept through with these in.

I won't travel anywhere without them now, they have become a staple part of my travel necessities.

Popcorn Maker Machine - Includes 2 Free Cinema Style Boxes - For Fast & Healthy Popcorn

5.0 out of 5 stars quick and easy, 11 Aug. 2013
this machine works very well. The popcorn is quick and easy to make, oil free and tasty.

A good purchase.

Someone to Watch Over Me
Someone to Watch Over Me

5.0 out of 5 stars beautifully constructed story, 11 Aug. 2013
this was a book club read for me. Once I started reading it, I found it really hard to put down. I read it into the night until I couldn't keep my eye's open any more and then started again as soon as I woke up!

The story swaps between the lives of two women and builds to a page turning ending where their lives cross.

I don't want to spoil the plot by retelling the story... but it is without doubt my favorite book for a very long time.

The Fast Diet: The Secret of Intermittent Fasting - Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer
by Dr Michael Mosley

5.0 out of 5 stars explains the principle well, 16 May 2013
Easy to read and understand. Good accompaniment to the very good horizon show shown 2012. Has some added value with calorie counter in the back.

Page: 1 | 2