Profile for Haider > Reviews

Paladone Pocket Pint Collapsible Pint Glass
Paladone Pocket Pint Collapsible Pint Glass
Offered by Accessory-Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Leaks but useful, 18 May 2014
This is very useful, although it leaks a bit, but it does the job if you want to drink somthing fast or use it in toilet to wash your self after the business. I have this in my bag when I travel.

Procter Pest-Stop 14-Inch Wire Rat Cage
Procter Pest-Stop 14-Inch Wire Rat Cage

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well built, 7 April 2014
Excellent, I caught two rats with it.
Just be carful not to put it where pigeons eat, coz one entered it to pick on the food and I managed to scare it away, otherwise it would be hard to take the bird out of it.

ARCTIC P253 BT - Bluetooth (V3.0) Stereo Headphone, Built-in Mic, A2DP/AVRCP, iOS/Android/Windows - Silver/Black
Offered by ARCTIC GmbH

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 7 April 2014
This headset is great and the charge stays for a long time.
The sound quality is excellent.
There is kind of "slowness" in music I hear through it. The speed of the track is not the same I hear when played somewhere else.
The sound is also out of sync, but that is so small that doesn't even exceeds half a second. So you hear the voice after milliseconds of talking mouth/lips.
In general it is good value for your money.
Oh in case it is not mentioned in the instructions, to pair this headset with your device you need to:
1) enable bluetooth on your pc
2) long press ur headset to start up
3) another long press so the pc can see the headset, then pair!
I use this in gym. You do sweat and it does get a bit wet but not a big problem for me as it is not pressing hard on my ear and it just sits nicely. I liked it.

Hugo Boss Boss In Motion Eau de Toilette for Men - 90 ml
Hugo Boss Boss In Motion Eau de Toilette for Men - 90 ml
Offered by Joli Beauty

1.0 out of 5 stars Dodgy price...cheap product, 7 April 2014
Don't buy it. This is either an old stock or not genuine.
I've been wearing this perfume for years and can tell this one is not the same I buy from the high street. This one has higher percentage of alcohol to the perfume and you can easily smell the alcohol straight and it will never last on you not even for 10 minutes. The perfume you wear reflects your personality and class and this one here is nothing but cheap product. I wouldn't even buy it as a gift because I give to people what I like to be given.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 1, 2014 12:05 PM BST

MiniSun Branded 3W Super Bright ES E27 LED Bulb with 60 x 3527 SMD LEDs - 400 Lumens - Warm White
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright light, 9 Feb. 2014
More than 4 months now and they are still working perfectly and no dead LEDs.
I will update if they fail me.

MaxiMuscle Promax 908 g Strawberry Whey Protein Shake Powder
MaxiMuscle Promax 908 g Strawberry Whey Protein Shake Powder
Offered by GAbusiness

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the taste, 9 Feb. 2014
I like the taste. Strawberry.
If you want strong flavour, add less water.
If you want light flavour, add more water.
The more water you add the faster your body absorbs it.
It is recommended to consume it straight after workout and on a regular basis everyday to maintain the protein intake.
Remember it is not a meal replacement and you should eat healthy and normally.

Budgie Bath
Budgie Bath
Offered by Lamp-Post Pet Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars My budgies and canaries loved it, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Budgie Bath (Misc.)
I had two of these bathes.
The birds liked it and enjoyed it.

It is made of plastic and could be broken easily.
But birds don't break it. It is you!

Take care when you wash it and hang it on the cage opening as the transparent part has small hocks hang on the cage bar. Those can break easily. So take care.

All in all it is a very good product.

Self Stirring Mug
Self Stirring Mug
Offered by Magic&Gorgeous

2.0 out of 5 stars It wont last long!, 20 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Self Stirring Mug (Accessory)
I bought this some time ago and it worked fine for like 1 month.

But I went on a holiday for like a week or 10 days. And when I tried to use again It didn't work.

I opened it and loosened the motor with pillars and stuff and it worked again for like one week before it stopped completely.
The reason was because coffee, tea, juice are leaked to the motor which causes that damage.