Profile for Mrs. Renee S. Richards > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Renee S. ...

Mrs. Renee S. Richards (UK)

BlackBerry Torch 9800 Sim Free Smartphone
BlackBerry Torch 9800 Sim Free Smartphone
Offered by Mobile Phone Island

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 21 Mar. 2011
Phone arrived just within in delivery time frames and works well. Would have been nice to know that it was a T mobile branded phone before purchasing, but that doesn't effect the way it operates. I have noticed though one of the applications thinks the phone is a Blackberry Curve.

Travalo Easy Refill Travel Perfume Atomizer Bottle - Perfect Pink
Travalo Easy Refill Travel Perfume Atomizer Bottle - Perfect Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 31 Aug. 2010
Such a great idea. The first time I saw one of these advertised was in the back of an airline magazine and it's RRP was well over £15.00. Glad I checked on here first. Delivery was prompt and item arrived in very good condition. Love it so much, am going to buy one for each of my perfumes.

5 x DuraSec ClearTec screen protector for HTC Magic
5 x DuraSec ClearTec screen protector for HTC Magic

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant clear screen protectors, 30 July 2010
these are so good that I have used them on all appliances with a similiar size screen and even cut one in two to use on my smaller mp3 player. Just brilliant and they last for a fair amount of time without becoming worn.

Cyanide and Happiness: I'm Giving You the Finger
Cyanide and Happiness: I'm Giving You the Finger
by Rob D.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered WELL ahead of expected date, 23 Nov. 2009
I pre-ordered this book and it was meant to be delivered in January 2010, it arrived 3 days after I ordered. Brilliant!