ARRAY(0xabf2b3cc)

Profile for Richard > Reviews

Content by Richard

Richard (St. Neots, United Kingdom)

5 2 Fasting Diet For Beginners - 50 Recipes To Detox, Lose Weight And Age Gracefully
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and easy to read, 12 Dec 2013
Great recipes and easy to understand how the program works. I've started this week and its surprising how little you eat on regular days.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl
Price: 2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Gripping and disappointing, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
Great story......imho a wasted time for me because the ending sucked!! Not what I expected. With such a great read and just left me feeling flat.

One Step Too Far
One Step Too Far

5.0 out of 5 stars Life as as it can be.....wonderful, sad, happy, difficult etc..., 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: One Step Too Far (Kindle Edition)
This book had me waiting till the last few pages to tell the true story....so beautifully written.

Full of life and emotions. A dream to read.

Just perfect.

Me Before You
Me Before You
Price: 3.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Omg - get the tissues at hand x, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
Amazing, beautiful, sad, happy, sincere, warming, vulnerable, inspiring. Just have your tissues at hand it's such a delightful and warming read x

The Man Who Forgot His Wife
The Man Who Forgot His Wife
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The meaning of our lives/relationships, 9 May 2013
I found this story original, thought-provoking and with an underlying message of love, loss and how tedious the petty things in life can be and how they can escalate and destroy the more valuable things in our lives. Thoroughly enjoyable read and sadly it flew by so quickly. I laughed, cried and laughed some more. Great stuff !!!

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Enthralling and enjoyable!!!, 28 April 2013
What an Absolutely fantastic journey. I enjoyed every word and inspiring to read, I just didn't want it to end!