Profile for Kim Roberts > Reviews

Content by Kim Roberts

Kim Roberts (Wolverhampton, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Fisher Price Little People Disney, Unlock songs and phrases, Aladdin's Magic Carpet

3.0 out of 5 stars Thought it did more., 18 Oct 2013
I didn't actually buy this from amazon due to their extortionate price so this review is purely about the product not amazon services. I found an American seller on ebay and paid around £26.00 which included shipping. I love Disney as much as my daughter so thought how nice this was. It moves up and down when pushed to look like it's flying and the figures are lovely. I was disappointed however to find it just plays a tune when on the box it says you can unlock songs and phrases. Overall my daughter was happy with it. More of a disappointed parent moment. I'm very glad I didn't pay more for it. I also would advise looking around as a few of the Disney little people sets are much cheaper elsewhere than on amazon.

K Two School Year Calendar 2013-14
K Two School Year Calendar 2013-14
by Ktwo
Edition: Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 13 Aug 2013
This calendar is the best I have found that suits me. I have 4 children so find it handy being able to have a different section for each member of the family. That way each childs school/nursery events are kept seperate in their own column making it easier for me to keep track of what is happening to who. I like that it does August-August instead of January-December as this is the way I have found myself thinking of a year since the kids have been at school. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is I wish it was a bit cheaper. as I live on a tight budget. Saying that though I will probably buy the KTwo school calendar every year as I find it very useful. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

Just Dance 4 - Kinect Required (Xbox 360)
Just Dance 4 - Kinect Required (Xbox 360)
Offered by Super-bargains

3.0 out of 5 stars Awkward to control., 12 April 2013
Game itself great but I found it difficult to control with the kinect sensor having to pick up your hand movement to even select a song.

Beautiful Demons (Peachville High Demons Book 1)
Beautiful Demons (Peachville High Demons Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected., 12 April 2013
I bought this on my kindle simply because it was free and I wanted something new to read. Upon finishing it I immediately bought the next in the series and am now on book 4 of 6. Girl from string of foster homes gets sent to a home in Peachville where she finds she is basically royalty in a secret witch society and it was no accident she got sent to this home. They had been looking for her.

LEGO Art Carousel
LEGO Art Carousel

5.0 out of 5 stars LEGO!, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Lego Art Carousel (Office Product)
My son had this for Christmas and as expected with LEGO products it is excellent quality. My problem is my son likes it so much it is more of an ornament because he doesn't want to wear anything down. I would definitely recommend it and in fact bought one for my nephews birthday.

PS2 PLAYSTATION 2 CONTROLLER GAMPAD JOYPAD SONY COMPATIBLE [PlayStation2]
PS2 PLAYSTATION 2 CONTROLLER GAMPAD JOYPAD SONY COMPATIBLE [PlayStation2]

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality!, 12 April 2013
This worked fine but after about a week the wire started to come away from the plug and now works when it wants. Poor quality and next time will buy an official PS2 one.

Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon (Nintendo 3DS)
Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Son!, 12 April 2013
A present for my son which he absolutely loves. Although give him anything to do with Mario and he's happy. Luigi has to collect moon crystals to turn bad ghosts into good ghosts. That is based on level 1 though as he hasn't passed it yet so don't know what he has to do after that. Lots to do and will last him a while unlike some games that he has completed in less than a week.

NEW WOMENS LADIES GIRLS FLUFFY FUR WARM COSY CORRIE SLIPPERS BOOTS BOOTIES SHOES ONLY £4.95 (UK 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Present., 12 April 2013
Bought for my cousins daughter for Christmas. She absolutely loved them. My only qualm would be that the characters are repeated instead of having lots of different ones. They are modern characters though with Steve, Fizz, etc. Great for any corrie fan.

Mike Leigh: The BBC Collection [DVD]
Mike Leigh: The BBC Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alison Steadman

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Husband!, 12 April 2013
My husband used to watch these when he was younger and particularly loved 'The Nuts In May'. I could only ever find it used for a ridiculous price so was rather surprised to see the entire 'Mike Leigh at the BBC' collection for such a good price. It should have been for his birthday but ended up giving it to him early because I couldn't wait.

Micky Mouse Club House Mickey's Camper
Micky Mouse Club House Mickey's Camper
Offered by The Toypot. Guaranteed Christmas Delivery Until Friday 19th December

3.0 out of 5 stars OK!, 28 Jan 2013
Bought this for my 2 year old for Christmas. He loves vehicles and will sit for ages just driving them up and down. He gets very frustrated with this though as it refuses to stay shut. Every time he tries to push it the sides swing open and everything falls out. It could do with a proper clasp to hold it closed.

Page: 1 | 2