Profile for Katie > Reviews

Bigjigs Toys BJ410 Junior Tool Box
Bigjigs Toys BJ410 Junior Tool Box
Offered by Bigjigs Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Tool Set for older child!, 20 July 2012
I read the reviews before I purchased it and was concerned as many said it was no good as a working tool set and no way for a child as old as 8.
I totally disagree, my son will love this! I could use the hammer and the screw drivers and many of the other items. It even comes with sandpaper!
The pliers don't seem very strong but that's the only thing.
I agree that the plane and chisel are blunt but it is difficult to decide whether these should be sharp, after all you can't assume all 8 year olds are responsible enough to have sharp tools. Others have said they can be sharpened so problem solved.
The only downside if I had to be picky, is the flimsy wood fittings inside the tool box to keep the tools in place. Other than that, the box itself is sturdy and clips shut.

Sunncamp Lulu Portable Toilet
Sunncamp Lulu Portable Toilet
Offered by express trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant loo, cheap and useful, 25 Sep 2010
I looked at several loos as I have a little girl who needs the loo alot in the night and its not nice comming out of your warm sleeping bag to walk down to the toilets several times in the night. The more expensive ones need gel packs and such and only have one use but this one you can just chuck some cheap disenfectant in in the evening and its fine all night. My sister bought the same one. Would highly recommend as not only is it great value for money but the seller is extremely helpful and reliable.