Profile for Ian Williams > Reviews

Content by Ian Williams

Ian Williams

Seven Days From Sunday (An MP-5 CIA Series Thriller Book 1)
Seven Days From Sunday (An MP-5 CIA Series Thriller Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard going, 12 Jan. 2014
I managed to read this book, but it took me weeks. I found it really hard going. Only my determination to finish it made me persevere.
However, if I'm honest, it's not really my genre, so don't be put off by my comments.
After all its free and you may enjoy it.

No Human Involved
No Human Involved

3.0 out of 5 stars An ok book, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: No Human Involved (Kindle Edition)
Read this on holiday. I'm glad it was a free book as I found it hard to get into. I don't think I will read anymore by this author.

The Debt & the Doormat
The Debt & the Doormat

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 3 Dec. 2013
I never thought I'd like this book and only ordered it because it was free and I wanted enough books to read on holiday.
I found it hilarious in places, read it in less than a day, will look at others by this author.
And those of you that think it's a girly book, think again I'm a 50 year old male.

Blood and Justice: A Private Investigator Serial Killer Mystery (A Jake & Annie Lincoln Thriller Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Dec. 2013
I really enjoyed this book. Couldn't put it down. Would recommend. Only disappointing thing was it ended. Will be reading more books by this Author

The Unburied Dead (Thomas Hutton Book 1)
The Unburied Dead (Thomas Hutton Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read on holiday, 28 Nov. 2013
This was the first book I read by this author. Fully enjoyed it, good story. Will now look at reading more by this author

The Crew
The Crew

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 20 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Crew (Kindle Edition)
Not sure what to expect. Being a football fan who doesn't see the point in violence. But it was not as I'd expected. No graphic violence, clever story and keeps you interested until it's end.

48 Hours: A City of London Thriller
48 Hours: A City of London Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars A well written book, 20 Oct. 2013
This book was a page turner from the start. It was free too. Now going to read more by this author.

Name and Number: Based On a True Prison Story
Name and Number: Based On a True Prison Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 20 Oct. 2013
I chose this book after reading the reviews. It didn't disappoint. I would recommend it. It was the first book I read on kindle and I will now be reading all John Hoskison other books.