Profile for M. A. Headland > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Wolf-Garten EWM Multi-Change Window Washer
Wolf-Garten EWM Multi-Change Window Washer

4.0 out of 5 stars Wolf Garten EWM Window Washer, 17 Nov. 2015
A bit pricey for what it does but managed to clean the algae off my greenhouse with it ok. Having rinsed it out,the material looks a bit sad for itself but I hope it has longevity as replacements are not cheap.

RHS Pruning Plant by Plant
RHS Pruning Plant by Plant
by Andrew Mikolajski
Edition: Flexibound

5.0 out of 5 stars RHS Pruning Plant by Plant, 18 May 2015
Used book arrived as good as new and on time. I have referred to it a couple of times and found the pruning instructions clear and concise. Not every plant is included but most. No complaints at all.

Hayter Genuine 410028 Rear Deflector
Hayter Genuine 410028 Rear Deflector

5.0 out of 5 stars Hayter Genuine 410028 Rear Deflector, 15 Sept. 2014
Received in good condition and fitted it soon after. I obviously have not fitted it correctly as although secure,it stays open rather than closes by spring action when the grass box is removed. I am leaving that to be sorted out when I have the lawnmower serviced in late 2014. It does not seem to affect the operation of the mower and I get no grass blown back in my face but some may argue that the suction effect in transferring cut grass to grass box is impeded. Very happy with the product.

Somewhere Only We Know
Somewhere Only We Know
Offered by adrians_records

2.0 out of 5 stars Somewhere only we know (Lily Allen), 21 May 2014
This review is from: Somewhere Only We Know (Audio CD)
I love the song sung by this artist but the recording is terrible. I have a very revealing play back system and to me the recording sounds muffled.
Still a good buy though as I bought it from Amazon market place for £2 (used).

Denman DC12 Pocket Comb - DENDC012SXCD
Denman DC12 Pocket Comb - DENDC012SXCD
Offered by Perfect Looks

5.0 out of 5 stars Denman DC12 Pocket Comb-DENDC012SXCD, 21 May 2014
Did the job ok. The only trouble is that the comb has more teeth than I have hair but still a good buy (goodby to the hair).

Actesso Advanced Wrist Support / Carpal Tunnel Splint / Black Wrist Brace - Relieve Wrist Pain, Sprains, RSI and Arthritis - NHS Use (Large, Left)
Offered by Actesso Medical Supports Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Actesso Medical Wrist Support, 6 Dec. 2013
I bought this item to counter the effects of Carpal Tunnel i/e dead fingers when laying in bed.

I chose this particular item as it was medically approved and had a lot of good comments expressed about it.

Having worn it a few times I can report that it is excellent and I have no more dead fingers effect now.

It took a bit of getting used to in bed but fine now.

Highly recommended.

Will Todd: The Call of Wisdom [Tenebrae]
Will Todd: The Call of Wisdom [Tenebrae]

5.0 out of 5 stars The Call of Wisdom..Will Todd, 6 Dec. 2013
I bought this cd on impulse (as I often do) after listening to the track ''Stay with me Lord'' on Classic Fm radio as I lay in bed.

On playing the cd I find the music very uplifting and peaceful,a good tonic if you seek those experiences.

A complete escape from all the bad news we are bombarded with in news issues.

Highly recommended.

Malcolm Arnold
Malcolm Arnold
Offered by Presto Classical

4.0 out of 5 stars Malcolm Arnold Cd, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Malcolm Arnold (Audio CD)
Just played this through and am delighted in the disc particularly as bought second hand.

I have always liked Arnold's music since seeing the the old film ''Inn Of The Sixth Happiness'' and listening to it's inspirational score.

The English Dances take me back to a nostalgic bygone age especially ''Andantino'' which was the introductory music to the Anglian TV programme ''Portrait of a Village'' in the 70's. Ahhhhhhhh such lovely memories.

If I have a criticism it is that the English Dances play back is very quiet despite turning the volume up and assume that the recording level was low. Despite this,highly recommended.

MR11 FIBRE OPTIC Halogen 35MM 12V 10W Light Bulb Lamp
MR11 FIBRE OPTIC Halogen 35MM 12V 10W Light Bulb Lamp
Offered by My Green Lighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Fibre Optic MR11 12v 10w Bulb, 6 Dec. 2013
Ordered this item to replace the one that had blown in the base of an artificial Christmas tree.

It works fine and just the job.

Good price too.

Filofax Week on 2 Pages with Monday Start 2014 Diary
Filofax Week on 2 Pages with Monday Start 2014 Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Filofax Week on 2 Pages with Monday Start 2014, 19 Nov. 2013
This filofax purchase was cheaper than I could buy locally for my normal WH Smith replacement. It looked about the same online therefore I bought it.
On receipt, the only difference I could see from the WH Smith version was more room for entries M-F but less at weekends.This did not bother me and all in all I am very satisfied.
Not much more I can say.

Page: 1 | 2