Profile for R.Ivory > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Tap Black: Avoid white piano tile
Tap Black: Avoid white piano tile

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Addictivedictive and Annoying!, 31 May 2014
This game is great and extremely fun to play. But the only problem I have with it is A there aren't that many songs to play and the tunes get very repetitive and annoying and B the fact we can't choose what to play is also annoying. But it is still fun and really addictive.

Doctor Who - The Mark of the Rani [DVD] [1985]
Doctor Who - The Mark of the Rani [DVD] [1985]
Dvd ~ Colin Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars Mark of the 5 Stars!, 25 May 2014
Only one word can summarise this episode of Doctor Who and that is Awesome. I love the Sixth Doctor and The Rani and this pairing is absolutely brilliant. I definitely recommend this episode to all!

Doctor Who - Battlefield [DVD] [1989]
Doctor Who - Battlefield [DVD] [1989]
Dvd ~ Sylvester McCoy

5.0 out of 5 stars More stars than Merlin!, 25 May 2014
I love this episode of Doctor Who McCoy definitely once again delivers as the Doctor and Ace has a timeless performance as usual. Also Jean Marsh delivers a great performance as the lead villain Morgaine. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking to add a classic who to their collection.

Doctor Who: The War Machines [DVD]
Doctor Who: The War Machines [DVD]
Dvd ~ William Hartnell

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great classic!, 25 May 2014
I loved this episode when I received it in the post. This episode serves as a great introduction for Ben and Polly but a rather a big shame we don't see Dodo depart but apart from that it is a great episode and beware the War Machines!

Doctor Who - Scream of the Shalka [DVD]
Doctor Who - Scream of the Shalka [DVD]
Dvd ~ Richard E. Grant

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 25 May 2014
Richard E. Grant is absolutely brilliant in his solo outing as The Doctor, I recommend this to anyone and everyone, Simply brilliantly awesome.

Doctor Who - The War Games [DVD] [1969]
Doctor Who - The War Games [DVD] [1969]
Dvd ~ Patrick Troughton

5.0 out of 5 stars The War Games...EPIC, 28 Nov 2013
I love The War games which now means I have seen every regeneration story. I feel over all the episode is brilliant and was constantly glued to the screen throughout the whole 10 parts. The only thing I I dislike about this episode is how Troughton regenerates which is kind of clowny but I do insist you buy it as it is a great episode.

A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got)
A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Little Fergie Never Killed Nobody, 24 Nov 2013
Fergie's new song is absolutely amazing just like her other songs. She never fails to impress with songs she sings and this is an other Killer song to add to her list.

Doctor Who - The Five Doctors (25th Anniversary Edition) [1983] [DVD]
Doctor Who - The Five Doctors (25th Anniversary Edition) [1983] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Davison

4.0 out of 5 stars The Five Doctors Special Edition, Not so special., 29 Aug 2013
Before I gad the money to buy this product I anticipated the waiting of a chance to buy it. I read on a website that the special edition had new effects, extra scenes and Rassilon's voice was different to make it have impact etc. Well it didn't. OK Rassilon's voice was a little deeper than it should but far from menacing or scary. As far as the eye could see no scenes were added and I've seen the normal version several times and the effects and scenes were exactly the same. But I still enjoyed the Five Doctors and the color restoration actually does it justice. I would recommend it to whomever is buying it but I would be prepared for the lack of "Special Edition".

Doctor Who: Inferno - Special Edition [DVD]
Doctor Who: Inferno - Special Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jon Pertwee

5.0 out of 5 stars Inferno is as Hot as the larva in the credits., 23 July 2013
Inferno is an exceptional episode and it is one of the main Doctor Who episodes I recommend to you to buy.

Doctor Who: Revenge of the Cybermen / Silver Nemesis [DVD] [1975]
Doctor Who: Revenge of the Cybermen / Silver Nemesis [DVD] [1975]
Dvd ~ Tom Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 23 July 2013
This product is an amazing example of a doctor who box set. Both stories are great and amazing together. Individually both stories are great, especially silver nemesis which is an excellant story.

Page: 1 | 2