Profile for Vickie > Reviews

Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Hair Milk 250ml
Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Hair Milk 250ml
Offered by TOTAL HAIR AND BEAUTY

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product for my hair, 11 Jan. 2013
I love this hair product, it makes my hair very silky and helps with dry frizzy ends, I only have to use a little blob on my hair which is layered and sits just below my shoulders, I've been told my hair is thin but I have a lot of it and if I use to much it makes it greasy, i tend to just rub it into the ends of my hair. our local shops don't supply this anymore so I order a few at a time from amazon so I no I won't run out for a while :)

Rocket Dog Women's Slope Bark Fur Trimmed Boots SLOPESD 6 UK
Rocket Dog Women's Slope Bark Fur Trimmed Boots SLOPESD 6 UK
Offered by SOLETRADER-OUTLET
Price: Click here to see our price

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the hard soles, 11 Jan. 2013
I love and normally buy rocket dog boots for myself as i love the fact they have proper hard soles so i brought these boots for my daughter, her normal size is between a 5 & 6, i brought her size 6 so she could put on extra thick socks for warmth, this pair of boots are quite spacious in the foot department and seem tightly fitted around your legs so wouldnt advise for a larger calf women.

Glyco-Flex II
Glyco-Flex II
Offered by Vetscriptions Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot cheaper than at vets, 11 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Glyco-Flex II (Personal Care)
My rotti x doberman was put on these tablets after having a cruciate ligament operation, she has now been on them for 2 years, they have worked very well with her arthritis and the movement and suppleness of her leg. This product is also alot cheaper than buying from my vet.

GEM Anti-Shock Case for Panasonic HC-V10, HC-V100, HC-V500, HC-V500M, HD Camcorder
Offered by GEM Bags & Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little case, 11 Jan. 2013
Great little case, fits the Panasonic v100 camcorder in nice and compact, can easily pop into my handbag or pop over shoulder without feeling like your carrying around something bulky.

Panasonic V100 Full HD 1920 x 1080 Camcorder - Black (42x Intelligent Zoom, SD Card Recording, Power OIS, Face Recognition) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars brought for a Christmas present, 11 Jan. 2013
I brought this camcorder for a Christmas present for my daughter and her partner as they are soon to have there first child, they said so far so good, it is easy to use easy to hold, sound quality seems good from what they have already recorded ( only been in a small room though) with the case that i brought with it it is nice and small enough to carry around with them and my daughter can pop it into her handbag, they are looking forwards to many happy memories with it x

Samsung BD-E5300 Network Blu-ray Player (Old model)
Samsung BD-E5300 Network Blu-ray Player (Old model)

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't really say I hate it !, 11 Jan. 2013
Can't really say I hate it but there is not a star for saying the item was faulty so I couldn't even get a blu ray disc to work, have though returned the item without any problems, it was very easy to use the click and print return option and take to a local shop for free return :)

Rocket Dog Women's Sugar Daddy Boot Bark Sugar Daddy 5 UK
Rocket Dog Women's Sugar Daddy Boot Bark Sugar Daddy 5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Ordered wrong, 11 Jan. 2013
Overall I normal always wear rocket dog boots as I love proper soles on boots and they are very comfy, i was brought a different colour and style of rocket dog boots for christmas present that i love and when I ordered these i ordered the wrong size to the colour :( my fault but am returning and ordering more :) x

Camel M 12 - Adri New Womens Quilted Padded Exposd Duffle Zip Hooded Ladies Short Jacket Coat
Offered by GraciousGirl

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy x, 11 Jan. 2013
Brought for a christmas present, the colour is a nice camel colour and overall this coat fits lovely and looks lovely on, my daughter loves it :) x