Profile for Coffee Addict > Reviews

Four Hole Polyester Shirt Buttons White 10mm 10pk
Four Hole Polyester Shirt Buttons White 10mm 10pk
Offered by GUR Sewing Machines

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality buttons, 3 Nov. 2015
Arrived very quickly and well packaged. Exactly what I wanted, good quality buttons.

Gluten Free Baking (Love Food)
Gluten Free Baking (Love Food)
by Michael McCamley

5.0 out of 5 stars Recipes were so yummy, I bought two copies!, 11 April 2013
So far I have made all of the cupcakes for my friends and co-workers. The favourites are the carrot and the banana cupcakes; the frostings may sound like a strange combination but really do compliment the cakes they are designed to go with.
I should also mention that these cakes are so good that no-one has noticed that they are gluten free, some even thought I had bought them!
I highly recommend this cook book based on the recipes I have tried so far. Makes a good gift too!

Bad Elf PRO GPS Receiver for iPad, iPod & iPhone
Bad Elf PRO GPS Receiver for iPad, iPod & iPhone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 11 April 2013
My 'Bad Elf' arrived promptly, packaged well and as described. I have used it as a stand alone data logger to record flights (not connected to an iPad or iPhone). It worked brilliantly. I also found by exporting the data to google earth it gave me a good idea of altitude as well as track (although I haven't yet worked out how to get data from individual points yet).

TASSIMO Kenco Colombian 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5, Total 80 T DISCs)
TASSIMO Kenco Colombian 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5, Total 80 T DISCs)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 28 Dec. 2011
This was given to me as a gift as I do adore my coffee. However, I was very disappointed with the flavour; It is bitter and highly unpleasant. Hopefully I will find one of the other available 'disks' to be more palatable.

If you enjoy decent coffee, this is not a good choice.