Profile for Char > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Spearmark 3-Piece Disney Cars 2 Tool Shaped Cutlery Set
Spearmark 3-Piece Disney Cars 2 Tool Shaped Cutlery Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutlery, 11 Nov. 2013
I bought these as a joke present for my dad however they have proved quite handy. They are good quality and would be perfect for any child that loves Cars.

Vampire Fangs Accessory for Halloween Vampire Fancy Dress
Vampire Fangs Accessory for Halloween Vampire Fancy Dress
Offered by Partybox Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Fangs`, 11 Nov. 2013
I bought these for a halloween party I was going to. When I received them I followed instructions into moulding them and they did not work. I tried over and over again and eventually gave up because I couldn't find a solution on how to get them to stay in my teeth. I don't know if my teeth were to small or what but once at the party there was someone there who experienced the exact same problem. I don't recommend if you can't deal with the hassle of trying to get them to work!

LADIES WOMEN NEW ANIMAL PRINT BOW SKATER DRESS SIZE 8-14 (M/L(12-14), RED)
LADIES WOMEN NEW ANIMAL PRINT BOW SKATER DRESS SIZE 8-14 (M/L(12-14), RED)

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Skater Dress, 11 Nov. 2013
I loved this dress looking at it online and love it even more in person. Extremely comfy and cosy suprisingly. I've worn it twice within a week of receiving it and would recommend to anyone that loves skater dresses!

10: The Hunters: Destiny Rising (The Vampire Diaries)
10: The Hunters: Destiny Rising (The Vampire Diaries)
by L J Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Vampire Diaries : The Hunters, 11 Nov. 2013
Although this book and further more are not written by L.J.Smith, they are still brilliant books that capture the content between the Damon, Stefan and Elena triangle. The story just gets better and better! Would recommend to anyone who is interested in Vampires and stories alike.

Stefan's Diaries: 4: The Ripper (The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries)
Stefan's Diaries: 4: The Ripper (The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries)
by L J Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Stefans Diaries, 11 Nov. 2013
Excellent book that came in excellent condition. I would recommend to anyone who loved the vampire diaries and fell in love with stefan. These books are brilliant! Giving a true insight to Stefan's past life.

Indra Handmade Leather Journal , 100% Cotton Pages, Free Cotton Gift Bag (15cm x 20cm)
Offered by CentralCrafts UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather Journal, 11 Nov. 2013
This journal is perfect for my use. Great pages and paper with excellent surrounding leather. Would recommend for everyone to purchase one!

Amazon Kindle Touch PU Leather Folio Case / Cover / Pouch / Holster - Hot Pink PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Jun. 2013
I love this case, great colour, great condition, great quality! It is excellent and keeps your kindle very safe indeed.

Running in Heels
Running in Heels

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Running in Heels (Kindle Edition)
Only read half of this book and found it very dull. May jsut be my taste in books and that this did not fit.

Frenzy® Brown Leopard Print lightest Cabin Size luggage holdall Flight Bag, weight 0.4Kg, dimensions 42cm x 29cm x 16cm - Fits Ryanair and Easyjet

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Jun. 2013
I love this bag and it has proved really useful when carting my college work back and forth. Came in excellent condition!

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium series Book 1)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Jun. 2013
I bought this book as it has such a 'good' reputation. I could not get into the book and still have not read it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3