Profile for Alan J. Young > Reviews

Content by Alan J. Young

Alan J. Young (Somerset United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Duracell 2 Metre Premium Quality Full HD & 3D Suitable for al Devices.
Duracell 2 Metre Premium Quality Full HD & 3D Suitable for al Devices.
Offered by UKHobbyStore ~ PowerSaveBulbs UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good HDMI, 16 Mar 2014
Excellent HDMI cable but is there really a difference between them? This is the most I would be prepared to spend on a HDMI cable and for the price I paid these are good value. They also come nicely packed with the false assurance that it's good being a Duracell product! Don't remember Duracell making a name for themselves with cables! In any case worth the money.

Kärcher SC 1020 Steam Cleaning Station
Kärcher SC 1020 Steam Cleaning Station
Offered by Nationwide Cleaning Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars Present for the wife, 16 Mar 2014
OK before you shoot me down 'she actually asked for it'!

This is a good piece of kit unfortunately there are too many bits and attachments and it takes ages to get it out of the cupboard which I usually have to do! However I am looking forward to using it on the car when she's not looking.

LEGO Creator 31006: Highway Speedster
LEGO Creator 31006: Highway Speedster

5.0 out of 5 stars It's lego, 16 Mar 2014
It's Lego so of course it's good. This was a gift so no idea what the kit looks like assembled however you can't go far wrong even if you just use it as spare bits. This stuff is the 'building blocks' behind all good budding engineers.

Personalised jumping mouse plush toy with I love Badger T-Shirt (first name/surname/nickname)
Offered by SHOPZEUS

4.0 out of 5 stars For a Badger lover, 16 Mar 2014
We have a standing joke with one of the blokes in the office about his love of 'badgers'. When he moved to another office we bought this little fella as a reminder of us all. It went down very well.

Banksy Star Wars Pulp Fiction T-Shirt Black, XX-Large
Banksy Star Wars Pulp Fiction T-Shirt Black, XX-Large
Offered by Printed Wardrobe

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice print, 16 Mar 2014
The print is nice but I don't think the T shirt is like the picture. This looks like a nice slightly faded black colour but in reality it's jet black. Also not a tailored shirt so it's a bit lose and hanging. That said the fit is still better than the 'fruit of the loom' T's. I think most people will actually be happy with this T shirt once it's washed and faded a bit.

Clarks Mens Smart Bravo Stride Leather Shoes In Black Wide Fit Size 12
Clarks Mens Smart Bravo Stride Leather Shoes In Black Wide Fit Size 12

3.0 out of 5 stars Shiny shoes, 16 Mar 2014
People have remarked how shiny these shoes are so if you are after shiny shoes these are the ones to go for! They are not the most stylish shoes but they do the job. I don't feel particularly special when wearing them unlike other shoes I have. Also the quality not at all as I expected. My mum always dragged me down to the Clarks shop for my school shoes and each pair lasted a year of abuse. I think if I didn't grow out of them I would have worn each pair for many years! If I wore these shoes during my school years I would be surprised if they lasted more than 6 months.

However they are still good shoes and comfortable with correct sizing. If you don't run around playing footy or kicking the bicycle shed at break times these Clarks will be a good choice.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice print, 16 Mar 2014
This T shirt is OK but too large for me. I did like the Sex Wax logo and the colour. The 4 stars are for the seller really as he is very polite and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate dealing with this company again.

Final Fantasy 7 T shirt - Shinra Corporation - Inspired by the game Final Fantasy 7
Offered by Cult Fiction Apparel

2.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the loom, 15 Mar 2014
If you like fruit of the loom T shirts then you might be reasonably happy with this one. Personally I hate both the fit and quality of fruit of the loom t shirts so this was not a good buy. For this price I expected alot more!!

Double Wooden Bed Frame Caramel With Mattress 4ft6in Shaker Tanya
Double Wooden Bed Frame Caramel With Mattress 4ft6in Shaker Tanya
Offered by comfy-living

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for price, 8 Feb 2014
Good mattress but the frame is not that sturdy. I always ease down gently when sitting on the bed as it gives the impression of not being that strong. The main frame is quite sturdy but the cross member are very thin. To be fair it hasn't failed us yet but I don't think it will last that long. Since it is our guest bed I would probably have to get our heavier guests to sign a disclaimer against personal injury!!

Skechers Men's Dresser Alfred Chocolate Lace Up 62413 12 UK
Skechers Men's Dresser Alfred Chocolate Lace Up 62413 12 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad I suppose, 8 Feb 2014
I wasn't overwhelmed by these shoes as they were not that comfortable or that stylish. It is also very hard to keep them clean. Rather invest in cats if you like boots.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8