Profile for Alan J. Young > Reviews

Content by Alan J. Young

Alan J. Young (Somerset United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
The NEW Aspire Mini Nautilus Adjustable Airflow BVC Coil Tank *Dual Coil* Genuine Aspire BDC
Offered by Castlegate Trading Company

5.0 out of 5 stars An impressive piece of precision equipment., 27 Mar. 2015
I'm an engineer and appreciate precision design. The Nautilus mini is the Rolex of atomisers! A fine piece of equipment that enhances the enjoyment of vaping. At £20 it's a steal which means you can buy a couple so you can switch juices with ease. Going from a Blu to this puts the Blu to shame both in function and quality.

Mens 100% Cotton Summer Weight Singlet Vests Underwear / White / Available in sizes Small / Medium / Large / X Large / XX Large (Pack of 6) (X Large 44-46" (112-117 cms))
Offered by hosiery-direct-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and good value, 14 Mar. 2015
At last.....vests that actually fit! They shrank in the wash but now fit perfectly!

Quiksilver Mens BTS Jacket Sn43 Black XL
Quiksilver Mens BTS Jacket Sn43 Black XL
Offered by Sports Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice jacket, 14 Mar. 2015
Love Quiksilver clothes although this jacket is not quite the same quality as my other Quiksilver jacket. Still looks and feels nice.

Brave Soul Mens Polo T-Shirt 'Cavell' Chest Badge Pique Short Sleeved
Brave Soul Mens Polo T-Shirt 'Cavell' Chest Badge Pique Short Sleeved
Offered by Xact Clothing

3.0 out of 5 stars looks and feels nice. sizing slightly off, 14 Mar. 2015
Nice looking top but XL was more like a large. However I'm going to squeeze into it as it has a nice feel and look.

Moto G 8GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Moto G 8GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Offered by Original Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife went from an iphone to this Motorola and ..., 13 Jan. 2015
My wife went from an iphone to this Motorola and she loves it. I didn't think I would ever get her away from Apple products but 3 days in and she's an Android fan.

Yin Yang Incense Holder
Yin Yang Incense Holder
Offered by Supreme Buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described and my daughter loves it. I ..., 13 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Yin Yang Incense Holder
Exactly as described and my daughter loves it. I scored loads of dad points at Christmas with this simple gift.

Camouflage Military Vest Top - Woodland Camouflage (XXL)
Camouflage Military Vest Top - Woodland Camouflage (XXL)
Offered by Army and Outdoors

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best quality, 14 Sept. 2014
The fit is a bit strange with this top and the material not that soft but it's great for washing the car or paint balling!

Siouxsie And The Banshees: Nocturne [DVD] [1983]
Siouxsie And The Banshees: Nocturne [DVD] [1983]
Dvd ~ Budgie
Offered by jim-exselecky

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm a big Siouxsie fan and I liked but not loved this DVD, 14 Sept. 2014
I'm a big Siouxsie fan and I liked but not loved this DVD. Sound quality is not that great but it was an enjoyable watch. Love Spell Bound.

Bench Men's Aidan Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Orange (Chilli), XX-Large
Bench Men's Aidan Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Orange (Chilli), XX-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour, 14 Sept. 2014
This tank top has a nice design and colour but was too large for me. I like these type of tops to be figure hugging but this was a tad too lose. According to their size chart this was the correct size for me! I'm normally a size XL so I should have ignored their sizing chart and gone with my normal size.

Vans Men's Core Basics Sleeveless Knitted Tank Top, Blue (Goblin Blue/Dark Denim), X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, good fit, 14 Sept. 2014
Nice material, decent fit and I like the colour. Often wear it to gym and it seems to be lasting well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9